Anyone knows name of the fashion mag that Aom Piyada posted with this white dude?

moilee

sarNie Adult
I was wondering if anyone saw the news that show Aom Piyada posted this mag with this white dude. I'm looking to buy it. She looks glamour in this mag. Thanks.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
wow it looks really nice and elegant yet cute.. i really want to see this magzine.. thanks for sharing the previews.. aom looks so gorgeous

Vanida

Save World Save Life
he looks hot is he mix british/english

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Is that an American Express card she's holding in her left hand in the pic on the right? lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Aom Piyada is absolutely w/ no doubt stunning..esp. in tis photoshoot...tat's a luckie guy..ehehe..i wanna get my hands on tis mag...any idea if it's out yet??

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, aoms a classic beauty! so glamorous alright and yes, the guy looks hot.

so thats her new shoot?..cant wait to see more

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
here one of the picture from the photoshoot

and the rest from dao kra jai

credit to aomphiyada.com :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats a beautiful shoot. they look like a sophisticated couple. Aom got so skinny though.

thanks mizzniki

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Awww i wish i can see the guy's whole face to see whether or no he's hot. lol, from his profile, he looks pretty decent and of course Aom is gorgeous. I wish we could see more.

max

sarNie Elites
Awww i wish i can see the guy's whole face to see whether or no he's hot. lol, from his profile, he looks pretty decent and of course Aom is gorgeous. I wish we could see more.
LOL, funny, but true for me as well!

Is this new?