Anyone playing Kingdom Hearts II?

yui15

sarNie Elites
Just wondering, is anyone playing KH-2 right now? This game is awesome! It just released last week. :D

noungning

Heartless
omg i haven't had a game console since high school or was it middle school? wow i miss my old sega system and nintendo mario bros lol...

but ne ways i just saw the comercial for this game and i wanna play it!!

Nameless

N i n j a
i haven't had the chance yet. i plan on gettin' it this upcomign weekend. lookin' forward to playing it.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
no...im not playing it...although i do find it a really good game. But my friends are. They're always at it everytime they get the chance to. Pwahaha....college students.

Nameless

N i n j a
bugsy said:
no...im not playing it...although i do find it a really good game. But my friends are. They're always at it everytime they get the chance to. Pwahaha....college students.
[post="103533"][/post]​

It's the coolest game out right now.

vina_lek

the song kind of bothers me...LoL. it's sung by Hikari Utada I think? I like the first song a lot better. I'm not sure about the storyline..first one has a slightly better one. :)

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

actually I haven't play it, I play part 1 before but that was a long long time ago, my cousin has part 2 he said it better than part 1 better graphics.