anyone see this thai movie?

Mae

sarNie Adult
I think SKY Production also dubbed this lakorn...and they used the same girls voice to dub for every female character. It was so annoying, plus the voice isn't even n'ek material...uggh, that's why i don't like SKY Production anymore...the main girl that translates now, her voice is so annoying! I only liked the SKY Production girl that translated for Aom Phiyada in the lakorn with Tik...

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
This is a good lakorn to watch with a great story line too. Some of you were asking about the songs they added to the dubb ones....i might be able to help. I have 3 out of the 4 major songs they have in the lakorn and im still looking for the 4th one. So, if any one know or have all the songs titles, please let me know. Thanks and i really appreciate it..!!

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Hmong have such weird names for dubbed dramas! What kind of name is "dig muag xaus dhiv qhiav"? It doesnt suit the movie at all. Lame.

yeah i've seen this one, it's okay. the only thing that pisses me off was that old guy who tried to rape not only the n'ek but also that one other girl.. and that the p'ek didn't believe n'ek when he saw those one pictures... yeeeah.. i dun wanna give it all away if u haven't seen it. :p
and someone might've already said this but...i don't really like the hmoob dub too, but at least i understand what's going on...some of the voices can be really annoying esp if the lakorn is kinda long, u have to listen to it even longer.. i also hate how the hmoob company or watever cut out parts, i mean what if those parts r important u know? :eek:
but yes, since this lakorn can be found on youtube, and if it does have eng subs then i would recommend the original, i'm not sure if the one on youtube does have eng subs though because i watched the hmoob dubbed one with my mom :)

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn...this is one of the best acting that i have seen from Chery.
it does get you mad.. but this lakorn is the best.

???? I WANT TO KNOW THE OTHER ACTRESS' NAME?????

raklada

sarNie Egg
i have saw this thai movie a long time ago and this movies it's very good and sad too, i watch this movies in thai only.

This movie is good but the EQ production have the cheap dvd record not good...toooooo zig zag cannot even watch good at all....
[/quote]

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
like i said..
i like the song too! it's too bad that i don't know who the singer is or the name of the song...
wish someone can upload it for me :(
The song is called [post="0"]Saeng Dao Kaung Hua Jai[/post] by Narodom Anatatho

*Credits go to Leila

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i refuse to watch any Hmong dubbed lakorns, series, dramas or movies that are dubbed after 2004....cuz so many groups came out dubbing this and that.... the quality is just sometimes plain bad and unbearable!!!

those older groups back in the 90s did a better job than most of the newer groups now.....

gosh..how i miss: ST Universal, World Video Promotion, Hmong Production, and all those oldies....

it's better to just watch the originals....but if you don't understand thai...yeah....it would be a problem...

hlimoua

sarNie Egg
this is a good movie...never watched the hmong dubb but i watched all the thai eng subb version..really good..=D

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i really like the clothing in this lakorn but the story line seemed to be repeated like how she gets the blame all the time and he gets mad at her for no reasons...man in this lakorn Ace (the pra'ek's friend) is so smarter cuz he always find someway to help the nang'ek...but overall this lakorn is good...