Aom and Art Yelling at 5 year old kid

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Credit to Dirii laundry
http://dirtii-laundry.net/home/2010/10/leaked-clip-aom-art-yelling-at-a-5-yr-old-boy/

Leaked Clip: Aom & Art yelling at a 5 yr old Boy
By Administrator // Celebrities, Entertainment, Scandal, Thai // 27 Comments

A new video clip leaked on the internet allegedly featuring leading actress “Aom” Piyada and her husband “Art” Sarun yelling at a 5 year old boy.

The man in the clip, identified by the original poster of the video to be Art Sarun was furious when a 5 year old boy ran into his leg. Both Aom and her husband shouted back at the child with fury.

The video clip poster revealed, Aom’s husband shouted the following to the boy’s mother;

“Slave! Low life! Your child has bad manners because you don’t teach him properly. Learn to teach your son”

Aom also shouted at the child;

“You have bad manners, how can walk into an adult like that, such bad manners!”

The child apologized to Art and Aom but the famous couple wouldn’t let go and continued to yell at the mother and child for the duration of the 7 minutes video clip.

Wow is this really true, i didn't think Aom would be like this, but then again the kid was wrong too for fooling around.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
From the video it seems as though the kid was bad mannered. He was kicking the counter, then stood there and kicked Art. The mother shouldn't have taken her kid out so late...if it is night time when they went to the movies. That's prob why the kid was acting out. But, then it is wrong of Art to call them low lives and slaves. Just wrong.

Maybe what Aom was trying to say to the kid when she said he shouldn't run into an adult is that he shouldn't kick an adult like that, but she didn't want to use the word ชน instead of เตะ

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
There's no audio, so the youtuber's claims of Art's vulgarity cannot be proven. As for Aom, the alleged quote of hers is not exactly "ด่า" which is to scold using bad words, but it's more "ว่า" which is to scold without using bad words at all. And the alleged quote of hers cannot be translated into "how can you walk into an adult like that" because it's actually "how can you kick an adult like that." One thing to keep in mind is that Thai people get very offended when someone's foot/feet touch them (unless they're kick-boxing. lol.). A person's feet are considered the lowest part of their body physically and mentally. When someone uses their foot to point something to you or to even slightly touch you, it's as if they're saying "you're inferior to me." I know that many people from different cultures don't get offended, but most Thai people are raised and taught to not ever use their foot/feet when interacting with other people. I would get yelled at if I used my foot to just pick up something because it's already very rude even though I'm not using my foot to pick up something for someone.

From the video, it seems to me that the boy's mother did not apologize on her son's behalf, and she also exchanged words in such a rude manner as well. Aom, in my opinion, seemed to ask her husband and the woman to calm down, and tried to explain to the woman why her son's behavior offended her husband. It seems to me that Aom and her husband did not really mind the child, but they had an issue with the woman's attitude. Again, since there's no audio, we cannot find out what was actually said.

The youtuber's description itself contains so many vulgar words, and it makes me wonder if it's the boy's mother who acquired this video and uploaded it. Also, all the comments that criticized the woman's parenting skills and manners have been constantly deleted. If it was someone else other than the mother, they wouldn't necessarily have this much anger toward Aom and her husband to the point of calling them "Ai," "E," and "Mun" (it).

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Where is the proof that she yelled at him? There's no audio, can't say if this is true or not. Also, th evideo can't confirm that the couple is real Aom&Art because of the bad quality video :thumbdown:

jakjann

Jakjann
Where is the proof that she yelled at him? There's no audio, can't say if this is true or not. Also, th evideo can't confirm that the couple is real Aom&Art because of the bad quality video :thumbdown:
YES! I agree^^ And the boy was really bad he kicked the counter and his mom didn't say anythings-.-
If I am on this place I will say something to the boy and mom too.

Muddie Murda

smile...
A disrespectful and ill mannered kid wouldn't even know how to apologize! But this kid immediately wai-ed an apologize before running to his mom. All kids like to be playful. If your kid is healthy but ain't playful, your kid has issues and they needs help before it gets worst growing up.

All adults overreacted. The mother should have apologized again on the son's behalf, but if the case was that Art and Aom threw an insult first, I would have defended my son just like the woman did.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
It looks like Art was seeing that the kid was misbehaving & being a nuisance, then when he was accidentally kicked, Art probably decided to tell the mother about teaching her kid some manners. Maybe the mother got super offended & instead of being apologetic, was defensive, therefore the bickering of the adults. I don't believe that Aom would react so rudely in that way described by whoever uploaded that, they probably tried making it worse than what it was. But if that's really Art & Aom, Art should have just let it go.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Aom tweeted about the video clip, and said that it wasn't the boy that she and her husband had a problem with; it was more of the boy's mother's manners/attitude.

RT @punika_ao: "@Naphha: @aomphiyada http://bit.ly/aBGAKG มันจริงไหมอ่ะพี่อ้อม >< jing di" 555 don't worry chai pao p' aom Just unruly children ahh ... Not children ka his mom si ka

P'Aom's tweet

I agree with Seunghee's Whore that kids are naturally playful and naughty, but at the same time, the parents have the duty to teach them when something's off limits. The little boy in the video was probably irritated that he didn't get to sleep (it was around 11 pm when the mother took her son to the movies), and that may be why he couldn't stay still, kicking the counter and everything (again, this is totally just my guess since I don't know what really was said. lol).

When children are in public, the parents should advise them to be respectful to others as well as public property. I wouldn't like to see children kicking things in stores or be disrespectful to other's private or public property. Mai Aon Dud Ngai, Mai Gae Dud Yahk. Children will have to grow up to be adults, but if they're not disciplined at a young age, how can they learn to be respectful in the society? From this video, it seems to me that Aom and Art were upset with the woman's response, not really the boy himself. At one point, we could see that Aom lowered herself to the child's eye level to talk to him. If she was really yelling at the boy, I think the mother wouldn't have let Aom stand there and talk to her son so easily and the situation would probably have escalated even more. I understand that parents would want to believe in their own parenting skills, but at the same time, it could be "Paw Mae Rung Gae Chun" (พ่อแม่รังแกฉัน).

We'll never know whether or not the boy intended to kick Art. The only person who knows it is the boy himself.

Aom herself responded to her fans' questions on Twitter and said that she just wanted to let this pass and not be bothered by the video uploader's vulgar description of her and her husband.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
kids are kids even they have good manner sometimes they do make mistake. I dont think the kid kick him on purpose and seem like after the accident i swear i saw him say sorry.

fun

Expired Sarnie
don't use the "he's just a kid" excuse lol i have younger cousins and nephews, they don't even do that and if they were to kick other people's property or someone whether it was intentional or not, i would have apologized on behalf of them. but to me it seemed like the kid's mother didn't apologize for her child's behavior. i believe art called her low class not because of her social status spectrum or that they are more wealthy but as in ill manner.

i would be pissed too if that kid's mother did not apologize. it's called being humble instead of using he's just a kid excuse.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL i think it is the mother who leaked the clip ahahaha... i went to check out the YouTube account lol it was created the day it was uploaded.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, wat is up with all this celebs gossips this year..??

sorry off topic here..but luv your pics of KHY jakjann..

Anyways, back to topic..there's a saying that "kids will always be kids"..but if the kids is acting an ill-manner, then it's up to how the parents is raising them..I would be pissed to if some kid just ran into me and kick me..that's really rude and disrespectful..I the interpretation of the encounter is a misunderstanding..I'm not a fan of Aom, but pretty sure that the mother is overreacting becuz someone else told her how to raise her kid..

Merit

sarNie Adult
To me I will still used "the kids will always be kids". I have two of my own and no matter how tough I am with them there are times when I turned my head there's a chance one of them will do something. With two boys there are a lot of things that can and will happened. For a parent who thinks their kid(s) will never misbehave that is wishful thinking. They are human and will make a mistake whether intentionally or not.

The boy did seemed to apologize and that in itself the mother has done something right. Because there are kids out there that would just stand there and look at you as if nothing is wrong. Aom/Art might want a perfect surrounding wherever they go but reality isn't always like that. They have to be around the less unfortunate from time to time. And not everyone's behavior is going to equal out to them so they need to take that into consideration. Maybe all parties can learn from this. The mother can be a (hawk) to her 5 year old (which I doubt will be successful) and Art/Aom can learn to look at things in a different angle.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
You guys need to stop deliberating about the lil' boy...obviously, yes, it was an accident. But the issue here is not that they were mad at the lil' boy for doing that accident, but the boy's mother for responding so rudely to it when they advised her about her son. Aom have said it herself she was angered by the mother, not the child. Which I agree with Aom, because looking at that clip...it did indeed looked as though the mother wasn't humbly apologetic, but rather verbally aggressive/defensive. I'm sure many of you would have got into a similar argument/confrontation if you experienced the same irritation/ill-mannered people.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Most people took what posted (and translated) to heart. They don't even know the context. That's why I think so many English speakers are siding with the mother and son and saying that Aom and Art overreacted when they didn't. If you're a Thai and you see what she had posted, if you look at the situation, with our cultures and customs, you'd see that mother is in the wrong.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Art was pretty heated up over what had happened. Again, if the mother had not done a decent job with her son he would not have raised both his hands to say he is sorry. He did what he thought was right after he made a mistake. The child looks scared and ran to hide behind his mom. With that being said, I would be offended too if someone comes out and lecture me in regards of raising my kid. And from the video it does not look like art did it in a civilize way either. He was seeing red from the get go.

(If) it was true that he called her those things. (Slave and low class) that is low of him to do so. Money does not make one above the others.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Merit, he probably was referring to her behavior as low class, not her social status in society. What the mother should have done was made her boy wai & apologize the proper way, but it looked like she got immediately defensive. And it did looked like Aom was trying to explain what happened calmly when she got in between them, but the mother probably said some snide comments or insult, hence the argument got heated. I personally was disappointed by the mother for not making an effort to watch over her son to see what he's doing (what if he gets kidnap?) or tell him to stop kicking things. She neglected him on that part, which you could see Art looking at the kid kicking the counter while he was waiting. So already, his judgment of the mother's parenting skills probably already arise in his head...then the kid kicked him, and Art might have not known it was an accident & got totally mad then criticized or told the mother to watch her son.

It's hard to not know what really happened without audio, but from the looks of what progressed, it's understandable to me that Art & Aom would react in that way. If the mother made an attempt to apologize herself with a wai, perhaps my opinion would be different...but you can't deny that the mother herself wasn't acting so polite herself. If you act like a prai, you deserve to be called a prai.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
don't use the "he's just a kid" excuse lol i have younger cousins and nephews, they don't even do that and if they were to kick other people's property or someone whether it was intentional or not, i would have apologized on behalf of them. but to me it seemed like the kid's mother didn't apologize for her child's behavior. i believe art called her low class not because of her social status spectrum or that they are more wealthy but as in ill manner.

i would be pissed too if that kid's mother did not apologize. it's called being humble instead of using he's just a kid excuse.
You guys need to stop deliberating about the lil' boy...obviously, yes, it was an accident. But the issue here is not that they were mad at the lil' boy for doing that accident, but the boy's mother for responding so rudely to it when they advised her about her son. Aom have said it herself she was angered by the mother, not the child. Which I agree with Aom, because looking at that clip...it did indeed looked as though the mother wasn't humbly apologetic, but rather verbally aggressive/defensive. I'm sure many of you would have got into a similar argument/confrontation if you experienced the same irritation/ill-mannered people.
Most people took what posted (and translated) to heart. They don't even know the context. That's why I think so many English speakers are siding with the mother and son and saying that Aom and Art overreacted when they didn't. If you're a Thai and you see what she had posted, if you look at the situation, with our cultures and customs, you'd see that mother is in the wrong.
Merit, he probably was referring to her behavior as low class, not her social status in society. What the mother should have done was made her boy wai & apologize the proper way, but it looked like she got immediately defensive. And it did looked like Aom was trying to explain what happened calmly when she got in between them, but the mother probably said some snide comments or insult, hence the argument got heated. I personally was disappointed by the mother for not making an effort to watch over her son to see what he's doing (what if he gets kidnap?) or tell him to stop kicking things. She neglected him on that part, which you could see Art looking at the kid kicking the counter while he was waiting. So already, his judgment of the mother's parenting skills probably already arise in his head...then the kid kicked him, and Art might have not known it was an accident & got totally mad then criticized or told the mother to watch her son.

It's hard to not know what really happened without audio, but from the looks of what progressed, it's understandable to me that Art & Aom would react in that way. If the mother made an attempt to apologize herself with a wai, perhaps my opinion would be different...but you can't deny that the mother herself wasn't acting so polite herself. If you act like a prai, you deserve to be called a prai.
Agree with you girls.

At this point, we still don't even know if Art actually called the woman "prai" or "sa-toon." It's kind of unfair that so many people already jumped to conclusions that Art and Aom look down on other people based solely on their wealth. The translator at dirtii-laundry also failed to translate the youtuber's vulgar words in the description box. To call someone "Ai," "E," and "Mun" (it) already indicates the person's bad attitude/manners.

Even though the kid did “wai” Art, it was a very lousy wai. I don’t know about you, but if I wai someone like that, they’d probably judge my parents and my Thai teachers for not teaching me proper manners (yeah, my school in Thailand is very strict).

A well-mannered person would immediately apologize for their child's mistakes. When I go out with my little cousins, and they misbehave or run into other people or kick things, I would quickly apologize on their behalf and I also make them apologize to the person/people they run into. Like Fun said, it's called being humble. (In reality, I don't actually wait until a child kicks something or someone. LOL. When my little cousins go out with me, they KNOW to always be respectful to others and public property. Hahaha. I'm like a teacher-cousin.)

SaoNoy89

sarNie Egg
Nobody can say if Art and Aom actually called any names since there is no audio to prove it. But to me, the video shows the little boy kicking the walls every where he goes. Art is just watching the little boy do this while his mom is not doing anything about it. He stands next to Art and kicks him.

Im not on anyone's side but to me it looks like he purposely kicked up cause it wash just too high to be an accident. Though the little boy did say sorry, i would blame the mom for not watching her kid and letting him jus wonder around and kick anything in sight.

Kids will be kids but there is always a line to draw whether they are taught manners or not. If the mom taught her kid any manners, she would have him stand next to her in a public space so he doesnt run off and bump into people. In my eyes, kids that just wander off and do as they please means the parents are not disciplining the kids enough to know from right and wrong.