aom & jame.. aom and yam birthday party

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thanks for sharing! phone's so hot! yam and aom look drop-dead gorgeous! yeah it was their birthdays together since i think yam is 8th and aom is 9th..hehe

angie_thip

sarNie Adult

they have lot of fun.. i think after they finish with the show on the lakorn kula sand soy then they just straight to celebrate aom and yam birthday..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i think it's funny because it's like everyone's favorite boran couples are these... so just look at phone behind yam while james behind aom... since they could have like stand somewhere beside them but i guess they might like them or something.. :lol:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHA awe, i'm not surprised why fone is there since he is yam's boyfrannnd. But james? haha I think him &aom should hook up but shes a bit older =( haha OHwell. they're hotttt, but girls, too much make up! hahaha cuteeee (=

nolee

sarNie Adult
its cute how the borans stars all stick together lol but james is hurtin in these pics, he looks like he got tons of make up on.. oh yeah, how come boran n'eks/p'eks aren't pra'nangs in modern lakorns? the only n'eks that i know made it on both is Benz, Kob, and kinda Bee.

annea

sarNie Adult
aaawww those pic are cute espically the couple pic...

riya

sarNie Egg
Hey there just wanted to clarify if Yam and Phone are actually dating?? I just love it when they star together...they are my favorite!!!