Aom Phiyada in Lisa Magazine

looksy

sarNie Adult
Lovely Aom :wub:

On the cover ........... Aom Phiyada ..." No one can be a nang' aek all their life, but we all can behave like a person who has quality in our lives." (translation credit: Punrungpundao@foreverpongandaom)

credit: lisaguru.com

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
She looks way different on the cover, but she looks very pretty in the rest of the pictures!
I miss her in lakorns!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aww, Aom is absolutely beautiful in this photoshoot. She's an awesome model; I've always love her expressions. ^_^ I think she's great with them. I think that all the pics were great, even the cover one, but my personal favorites are the 2nd picture and the 6th picture (in which she's sitting in the chair and looking down). I think that her face looks so pretty in the 6th pic; why can't I look half as good as that when I look down? Lol, anyway, I'm envious in a good way. Aom looks rather causal in this shoot (with the hair and little makeup), but she makes it look beautiful! =D :coolpix:

Thanks for sharing with us, looksy!

She looks way different on the cover, but she looks very pretty in the rest of the pictures!
I miss her in lakorns!
I agree, somehow, she doesn't look as as great as she does in the other shots. I feel that they should have used a different pic for the cover. However did they pick a cover pic anyway? :scratchchin:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Aww, Aom is absolutely beautiful in this photoshoot. She's an awesome model; I've always love her expressions. ^_^ I think she's great with them. I think that all the pics were great, even the cover one, but my personal favorites are the 2nd picture and the 6th picture (in which she's sitting in the chair and looking down). I think that her face looks so pretty in the 6th pic; why can't I look half as good as that when I look down? Lol, anyway, I'm envious in a good way. Aom looks rather causal in this shoot (with the hair and little makeup), but she makes it look beautiful! =D :coolpix:

Thanks for sharing with us, looksy!
You are very welcome, Maiko. :p

I absolutely agree with you. I love all of the photos, but my two favorite pics are definitely the 2nd and 6th photo, especially the 6th pic b/c it looks so soft and seems to capture her lovely face naturally in motion. :wub:

Also, here's the behind the scenes video from this photo shoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig2Y-Aulxto&feature=player_embedded
credit: lisagurutv@youtube

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
You are very welcome, Maiko. :p

I absolutely agree with you. I love all of the photos, but my two favorite pics are definitely the 2nd and 6th photo, especially the 6th pic b/c it looks so soft and seems to capture her lovely face naturally in motion. :wub:
:lol: Thanks for your nice reply! It's so cool to hear that you and I share the same thoughts about the 2nd and 6th pictures. Great comment about the 6th pic! Oh, and thanks for sharing the video. I enjoyed watching it; Aom looks great in every scene. She's very cute :) ; still looks like she's in her mid-20s instead of 30s. Love Aom!! ^_^

mai92

sarNie Adult
AOm is so pretty and good looking. she always seem so young even though she's in her 30s.i love the cover pix.