Aon Sarawut on Sudsapda

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
gasps... who's fighting over Aon!?!?! :arrg: you'll have to go through moi first!! bring on ladies!! :arrg: I'm readyyy!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Throw your gummie bears :loool: I'm not going to back off of Aon :drool:
I think that Aon & Noon are meant for each other <3 then next would be Vicky, then ME :)
But Vicky seems so compatible with all her co-stars, it's hard to choose just one for her.

hmmmmm if Vicky was in Sarb Poosah, I think she could totally rock it lol. I love her acting, such a great actress <3
Yeah totally and -.-" and Noon and Aon are x33333 for each other LOL

and

He's Mines

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Yeah totally and -.-" and Noon and Aon are x33333 for each other LOL

and

He's Mines
:loool: I only agree that Noon and Aon are made for each other, but I don't agree that he's yours.
yes! I'm gonna kidnap him Harit-style and I'll rawr him Kawee-style!! 4x :loool:
LMAO, NO, I won't let you. I'll kidnap him, and let him "RAWR" me :blush:
Let's go RR! :lol:

Ahh... no need to kidnap him, all i need is a pair of handcuffs & I'm good to go!! :ph34r:
It's on like Donkey Kong :p

ahahahahaha I will let him carry me in like SCRYO :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL. I'll use Wat's tactics in MKKW & use a gun to kidnap him. :lol:
Fine, I'll do Wat's tactics too, I'll invite you to meet me at the port and I will tell you confess my love for Aon. Then ask why you are blushing because I said that I <3 Aon and not you LMAO :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Fine, I'll do Wat's tactics too, I'll invite you to meet me at the port and I will tell you confess my love for Aon. Then ask why you are blushing because I said that I <3 Aon and not you LMAO :loool:
LOL. I'll blindfold him & attempt a proposal like what wat did to Pai. :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
duh! does he want to rawr you? :loool: j/k!

me too! lmao 3-balls... :loool: I always get distracted whenever I hear/read the word balls... LMAO
yes he does. heehee :blush:

LMAO sorry, fine, 3 circular desserts sticking together lol