APRIL CONCERTS!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
Kicking off 2009 Concert for us we have...

1.Sam Volachit Intharaphithak
2.HangMan
3.Mos Partiparn

more information at R.U.N. Blog

CREDIT 2:: R.U.N.
***PLEASE CREDIT PROPERLY!

sunny_gyrl

all i can tell is Minnesota is said to be on April 11,2009... CONFIRMATION will soon be post!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao oh no i'm going to have to really move to Ohio this time hahaha
wowers cant wait for Mos. hopefully he'll come to portland or at least seattle. i really dont want to move :loool:
thanks sunny for the info!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
lmao oh no i'm going to have to really move to Ohio this time hahaha
wowers cant wait for Mos. hopefully he'll come to portland or at least seattle. i really dont want to move :loool:
thanks sunny for the info!
Ohio?
No, no, no... Move here moh. All the awesome RUN gals are here and we usually get most of the good concerts. :)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ohio?
No, no, no... Move here moh. All the awesome RUN gals are here and we usually get most of the good concerts. :)
lmao yes Ohio...weird yeah? but it seems in the middle of nowhere Ohio all my stars go there.
so i joked with pze a while ago that i would move to Ohio just to be in the action hahahaha.
i need to go through the MN newspaper to find a job first and then i'll move over there with all you girl.
i think MN is drivable to New York? hahaha just kidding i looked at a map and it looks pretty far hahahaha. but chicago looks drivable.

sunny_gyrl

omg i can't wait to work wit him... tymes gunna go by fast so once ticket goes on sale ur yours!

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...I've waited so long for Mos. I'm going for sure. April is so long. I'm going to start counting days now until April. I can't wait!

sunny_gyrl

alot of perople are asking me if MOS is going to LA for the Thai New Year... && to answer that i haven't Heard from Kim (she's a organizer) for the Thai New Year in La yet of who's suppose to come once i do i will notify if it will be mos or not!