Are Hmong star[s] approachable?

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
These are solely based on my personal experiences. Maybe that day s/he was pms-ing.

Chen Vang (Not so sure if that is his name): I think he is French or Canadian, can't remember but he star in The Innocent Cyclone and Beyond the Love Line (the eldest brother that died in that movie). 2 words- TOTAL JACKASS

Brian Thao: He's very quiet, his brothers are sometime show off but they are really nice people. But he needs to speak up, I feel that he thinks he too cool to talk to his fan. For future reference please do talk, fans won't kill you.

ET Yang: He is sweet and friendly.

Dr. Tom and his wife: Super nice but Dr. Tom can get a little annoying. His wife is so freaking nice and friendly even when I don't purchase anything from them. =D Approachable

Cia Siab: He's super friendly and nice but after gaining a huge amount of popularity I started to dislike him. I am happy for his success but his personality changed from what I observed. He doesn't talk as much like he used to with his fans. =(

Vang Pao Vang: I sort of lost respect for him. I have not met him personally but I have greeted him once. At least have a tad of a smile showing that he even have a care for our sincerity.

Mab Suab Lee: Uh she seems pretty nice but at Fresno New Year, she think she is too good to have a conversation. Totally turn her back on me, very rude. Not so approachable.

Dao Vue: I thought he was cool and then I totally have a different opinion after meeting him in person. He may look hot but definitely not cool. He's too cocky when he speaks but with a friendly tone sounds a little to fake but whatever.

ProtoJ: Probably one of the coolest and greatest star that I highly respect thoguh I am not really a fan of his music. Definitely friendly, nice and very approachable.

I have seen many Hmong stars before but I can't name all of them. Give me some of the stars you have met... are they approachable and friendly towards their fan.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
ZINC is pretty nice and friendly, too. i fake them that i came all the way from MN to buy their cd and they beelieve me, they give it for me for free. (but i knows that not good at all, but i'm juss trying to tell them to lower their cd a bit cheaper, so i can purchase it, but it turn out...)

ET Yaj is okay too.

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
this is just from my experience so don't bash me on my thoughts.

Dao Vue- really friendly and nice. wasn't cocky nor conceited in anyway. I liked his attitude much more then ET. He's more of himself like the guy from the movie and acted really normal. He didn't walk around acting all cool like what ET does but just stayed in one spot.

ET Yang- nice but he gives off a "i'm mr. all that" vibe. Pretty conceited to me because i see him all the time at new years and he think he's too cool. He's also pretty fake to me too.

Mab Suab Lee- really friendly and nice, shy in a way. she took a lot of pics with me and my friends and thanked us for supporting her.

Mai Neng Thao- super sweet! Talked to me and my friends comfortably and asked us to sign this paper to join her fan club.

Dawb Thao- she's really nice as well and will talk to you if you talk to her.

there's more but i don't remember it all right now.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
dao vue: he will take pictures with everyone because he thinks he's the hottest man alive

dr.tom's wife: she has a very welcoming look and tone of voice

kwm lis: he will put things aside and come out of his booth for photos. =D

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
you lucky people..
the only star i've been able to meet so far is maiv neeb thoj.
She is the sweetest woman I have ever met from thailand.. So sincere and sweet to her fans.. she is very approachable.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
when it comes to hmong celebrities..lol umm i cant say much because u cant really judge someone until u kno them personally. other than that, first impressions arent always what they seem like.

because u might meet someone, but he/she might not seem very approachable because he/she has had a bad day. but u'll never kno unless u personally kno that person. the only thing u can do is walk by and say, "oh that person looks like he/she's pissed off"

*__*

sarNie Egg
I know, OMG-dao vue is UGLY-sorry he's not cute at all. I don't know what
some girls see in him. but there's better hmong guy then he is, and better one with a better
smile.

Dao Vue is very Cocky to say. I can't believe girls comment him on myspace like that as well
only makes him cockier.

A person is beautiful and cute when they don't act too highly of themselves.

Mab suab li she is very shy looking but cute.

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
some girls see in him. but there's better hmong guy then he is, and better one with a better
smile.

Dao Vue is very Cocky to say. I can't believe girls comment him on myspace like that as well
only makes him cockier.

I so deleted him off my myspace when he suddenly got popular for some unknown reason because his first movie wasn't all that great. Let's put it this way most of his movie is not so great that even includes The Picture (sorry I can't spell it in hmong). What's the point of adding me as a friend if you never reply. A thank you or thanks for supporting me will be fine, but clearly nothing. And I know as a fact that there weren't many friends he had yet. Let's just say I had one of the Jonas Brother comment me first before Dao Vue even did and that's not all JB has over million of fans. Okay enough of my rubbish babbling about my thoughts. I so agree with you on this but he isn't ugly nor hot.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
they don't have bodyguards so yes.. they are approachable.
:loool: man that is f*cking funny! hahahaha why cant all the stars i want to meet not have bodyguards

Lets see I recently had an encounter with ET Yang. I'm not a fan at all it was just a "oh hey" thing but he was really nice. Really talkative too. I even took a picture with him. We talked for hmmm maybe 5-10 mins. But I have to say I'm not digging that "i just rolled out of bed" look. NOT HOT AT ALL.

Lue Vang. He's super nice yall. Really really talkative really really nice. His daughters are so adborable and pretty. Lue's whole family is sweet. His mama is the sweetest "grandma" I've ever meet. His brother is super tall really nice too. His two sisters are soooooooooo sweet. I have pictures with them. Maybe I like them because I acutally hang out with them? hahaha.

Huam Yaj we went out to dinner with him. I didnt even know it was him until after dinner and we were all going our seperate ways hahaha. I could have gotten an autograph or at least a picture or SOMETHING! :loool:
He was very quite maybe because I was really loud? hahaha.

Cha Mee Xiong was really nice. She was really talkative too.

Ciaj Siab was ok. Not that talkative. Funny though.

hmmm i think thats all. i cant remember...these were just the people i ran into. i dont think theres any hmong stars out there that i really super want to meet.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
lue vang is one of my distant uncles from my mom's side of the family
i wish he'd keep releasing more albums because his music is so touching
but because of his health.. he stopped
his music is quite hard to find nowadays..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
let's see my stars i met..

Ashley Thao...aw..she's soo beautiful in person :wub: ..reminds me of Ann Throngprasom..very smiley and polite
in person...

Yia: The Bull Moua:...AWESOMMEEEE!!! :wub: had quite a lengthy convo. w/ him...i bet he was annoyed..but he was very friendly
and patient..but i like him so yeah...

Jerry Yang: Very nice..and interactive...plus he's very giving..in Nov. we had a car wash..he stopped by to wash his RICH ASS car
and donated 100 BUCKS! GO JERRY!

Ariya: O.M.G.! i was so amazed at how cute she was!! her MV does her no justices!! too bad i didn't get any pichas of her *tears*

Amanda Vang: i dunno if she was having a bad day but she was very.."dub muag"..not smiley at all..seems like she didn't want to be bothered..
which saddens me a bit cuz i'm a fan of her songs..but i will have to say she' so much prettier in real life

Dao Vue: Oh! go ahead mock me..but I like this guy...and yes i tink he's good looking and awesome! not cocky at all..maybe some of you are
confusing his "confidence" w/ cockiness? lol anysways...he's a real Hero... :) ...and i'm not crazie for saying tis...but maybe one day i'll share the "heroic
dao" story

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Dao vue umm i do not think he is cute!! Sorry Fan :D

i can't believe how some girls will comment him and say..
"you're such a hottie!"
wtf? lol.
i'm not a fan of dao vue either
he uses make up! ahaha.

smile.

only makes him cockier.

can't believe we think the same...:D...i noe not a fan of him too...whats up with the "free hug" sogns at new year...ummm hello...eww...he think too much of himself as a hottie ass p'ek...dude...p'ek is not like that they're not overreacting in life okay...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i agree that ashely thao do look like anne...

dr. tom i hate his wife...famous for bad seller..once i try to buy somchai n vixay mv..i ask her to lower price..she's like oh i can't but if u buy my cd..ill lower it for u..i was like wtf...the reason i dunt by ur mv is because i dunt like it...then dr. tom comes n give his discount...he is nice but his wife....is juss acting like it...

lee xiong...she's friendly...

Chen n Dao juss like the same...thay're dubass..

my tzer ya (broccoli head wife): nice...sweet...n tc..