Are Thai stars approachable?

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
After meeting P'Num, I was very impressed with how he greeted and interacted with his fans. So he seems very approachable. Also, I've seen some pictures of Rita with a #1 fan who's practically everywhere and Rita just has the biggest smile on her face in the photos with the fan. So I was wondering if you've met any other Thai stars, are they approachable? or are they Divas? If so, who would you say is the most unapproachable star? :blush:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
some stars are total stuck up their asses!! aka lydia shes ugh i wanna slap her there are so many buh this is one girl id hit full on

some are really nice bank clash, ken, aont, dome theres loads more

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Oh...for reals...Lydia! Yea...she does seem like she's unapproachable. Who else "seems" unapproachable? Also, which star appreciates their fans?

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
some stars are total stuck up their asses!! aka lydia shes ugh i wanna slap her there are so many buh this is one girl id hit full on

some are really nice bank clash, ken, aont, dome theres loads more
^ does that imply that you've met him???
aaaaaaahhhh!!!!!
i'll be sooo jealous!

true, P'Num was so down to earth.
i keep telling people that, cause it's true.
he wasn't grossed out, horrified or anything.
he shook hands, gave hugs and kisses.
not to mention all those smiles!! :p

i heard that Potato is very nice too.
i dont know that.
i'll have to confirm it when im in bkk. :p

aaaaahhhh!

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I met Noon Woranuch at a wat when she came in France. It was very crowded. She seemed really nice.

pze

sarNie Adult
most of the ones that ive met are all approachable....havent met one thats stuck up yet.....

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Hmmm, I have not met any Thai stars yet ... except for Paula Taylor ... and that was when she was only like 11 or 12 years old! Yup, many moons ago when her mum ran a restaurant and dear Paula was waiting at tables, etc. Oh and she ain't stuck up! Lol! I know ... this does not count! She was a kid then.

But I heard that Bird is approachable, Nicole is great and Kong Saharat is friendly. :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
only thai star I met was Got...the singer..back wen i was 6...he was a total sweetheart..hehe..cuz i was a kid **smile**

*Ice* are u freaking serious..i met 'em all....even Ken & Bank..tose are my hubbies i'm so envious...

Mya

sarNie Hatchling

LOL! yeah, i don't like those kinds of people. especially if you're a star, at least put on a good face until you're away from the crowd! lol. or you're gonna scare some fans away!

and yes, num is AWESOME. he is so respectful and a complete gentleman. :]

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Daras. They're still normal ppl like us. And anyone of us could be a total b**** or a completely cool person.--The probability is the same...................... I think a majority of Thai daras are friendly to their fans, esp their official fanclubs.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
That's true mintwix that daras are normal people like the rest of us, but when they are celebrities, they are put on a pestdal and they have an image to uphold. I know I would be crushed if I met a dara who was a complete a**hole bc I would walk away with a very bad impression of them. Well, its good to be informed on who's nice and who's not.

For those of you who live in Thailand or are part of the dara's offical fanclub, what's your impression of your dara? Nice? Mean? Rude? Just wondering. :rolleyes:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol no offensive, but lydia does look like she can be a total biatch as if she's up her self

but ken! just by looking at him, he just seem like a down to earth dude who's approachable! i wanna meet him!

monii88

sarNie Egg
do any of you guys know if chin is approchable? i heard from previous fans or the media that he is pretty stuck up..if anyone of u know that would be great to tell...

pze

sarNie Adult
do any of you guys know if chin is approchable? i heard from previous fans or the media that he is pretty stuck up..if anyone of u know that would be great to tell...

i have to go with wat the fans n media said...we know that as a fact....iono how he acts around other stars or people whos higher then him....but from experience ur source got the same thing me n my friends got....n i must say it was ugly.....didnt go so well....i was not involved in it....but i know wat went on.....not pretty at all....thats all i got to say

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
i have to go with wat the fans n media said...we know that as a fact....iono how he acts around other stars or people whos higher then him....but from experience ur source got the same thing me n my friends got....n i must say it was ugly.....didnt go so well....i was not involved in it....but i know wat went on.....not pretty at all....thats all i got to say
really??! i always thought he might have been one of the nicer ones, but i guess not
i really hate how some of the celebs think they are so much better than everyone else, if it werent for the fans they would be nobody, so they have us to thank for their success! lol well part of it anyways!

pze

sarNie Adult
really??! i always thought he might have been one of the nicer ones, but i guess not
i really hate how some of the celebs think they are so much better than everyone else, if it werent for the fans they would be nobody, so they have us to thank for their success! lol well part of it anyways!

well at first it was fine...he was nice n everything....putting on a front....n thats wat we said too...without their fans they be no body.....then it kinda turned to something like wat we call stabbing you in the back.....so it just got worse n worse....n ended on bad terms....

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
um how does lydia look stuck up? did she say or do something cuz it's kinda hard to judge by appearance if they're stuck up or not. tata young said there are times when she doesn't feel like taking pics and stuff so i dun know if that's considered not approachable. off topic but i met a chinese star and boy i didn't want to follow any of her work at all after that encounter.