Are Thai stars approachable?

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^ wat happened.....

iono but for me sometimes there are bad timing but u just have to kinda watch n see when is a good time n bad time to approach.....its hard to explain....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
some stars are total stuck up their asses!! aka lydia shes ugh i wanna slap her there are so many buh this is one girl id hit full on

some are really nice bank clash, ken, aont, dome theres loads more
omg u met them ... ahhhhh luckky u .. lydia.. ?? i could kind of tell..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol no offensive, but lydia does look like she can be a total biatch as if she's up her self

but ken! just by looking at him, he just seem like a down to earth dude who's approachable! i wanna meet him!
lol.. who wouldnt want to mee him noy lol.. hahaha..

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
After meeting P'Num, I was very impressed with how he greeted and interacted with his fans. So he seems very approachable. Also, I've seen some pictures of Rita with a #1 fan who's practically everywhere and Rita just has the biggest smile on her face in the photos with the fan. So I was wondering if you've met any other Thai stars, are they approachable? or are they Divas? If so, who would you say is the most unapproachable star? :blush:
I met Kat English when she came for her concert and she was awesome. She made eye contact with her audience and when I was shaking her hands, she was very nice. I guess it depends on each celebrity. Kat also visited my friend's store and she was very humble. So far she is the only Thai star I have met and I would love to meet her again.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the only thai celeb ive seen in real life was Sek Loso .. i think it was him.. lol.. hahaha he was freaken awesome.. he ROCKS..

pze

sarNie Adult
yes kats nice....n sek is cool too.....he rocked the house when he was here....

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
well at first it was fine...he was nice n everything....putting on a front....n thats wat we said too...without their fans they be no body.....then it kinda turned to something like wat we call stabbing you in the back.....so it just got worse n worse....n ended on bad terms....
so what happened exactly? he was nice at first then what happened that he turned all mean and stuff? was he just tired or what?

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
tell us what happened with CHINAWUT.
cause i really want to know.
i like him a lot, as an artist who tries his all on stage.
but i wanna hear about him behind the cameras too.

thanks!

aaaahhh!!!
still, no one beat P'Num. :p

cecilia

Staff member
agree with pze, if you meet dara as bad timing, expect to have disappointment but if you meet them on the right time and right moment, no doubt, they'll be the nicest one.

so far, i think the daras i met live up to my expectation.

pze

sarNie Adult
so what happened exactly? he was nice at first then what happened that he turned all mean and stuff? was he just tired or what?

tell us what happened with CHINAWUT.
cause i really want to know.
i like him a lot, as an artist who tries his all on stage.
but i wanna hear about him behind the cameras too.

thanks!

aaaahhh!!!
still, no one beat P'Num. :p

muahaha chin hes is stuck up his ass also i was gunna write it on ma bit before buh then ppl probs think i hate him which i dont and i dont like him so yeah long ass story buh yeah hes nice on cams and behind closed doors and crap hes a total ass he think hes so god damn better than everyone else

no he wasnt tired....it was more like he purposely caused all the problems.....there was no problems to beginning with until he created them.....the dude seems like a nice dude n all...but theres a cover there that hes putting on....

n like u said lady_sati....yeah i did give him props n everything for trying so hard to get to where he is today.....but when uve been through all that n u dont appreciate....its kinda like man.....wat happened.....
its a long story....i dont really want to bring it back up....cause it took us all a while to cool down.....

seems like Ice got the same thing.....nice on cam...a different person behind....i dont really have anything nice to say about this guy....dont know where to start.....

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i HAVE to say meeting LOTS of stars in the U.S. their all very approachable! never been to thailand to experince it but LEMME just neme some THAT are very APPROACHABLE IN THAILAND and some that aren't!!!...

APPROACHABLE:
-silly fools
-thaitay
-p'nueng
-thamas
-Venus flytrap
-ice
-aof

A BIG NO NO!!!
-CHIN
had BAD experience wit him! **he's not who everyone protray him as**

everyone who i meet so far i get along wit relly well and stay in touch wit but CHIN it was like cats and DOG! but as a BIGGER PERSON I WISH HIM THE BEST IN HIS CAREER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
damn erybody who met chin in here had bad experiences. OH WELL lol if he don't know how to appreciate then it'll catch up to him one day and he'll lose support. erm da only dara i met b4 was p'oh anuchyd. he's very approachable. his face lights up when he's w/ his fans lol it's cute. he knows how to appreciate so i'll keep supporting :D :D i have a friend who met oh my garsh too many too count lol but da ones she runs into very often are aof and peck. every time she runs into aof she's always like he's so handsome he's so cute he's so nice he's so polite he's so lalala lol and when she meets peck lmao she never remember what he says to her cause she's all da way up on cloud 9 LMAO but she says dat he's approachable too. hehe peck is cute

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
lol damn, seems like everybody that has met chin seemed to have a bad experience
well in that case i dont want to meet him, bc i probably wont like him after that, i mean i like him now just bc i dont know what hes really like in person

Sophie

sarNie Elites
Dara who are approachable that I met are:

- TIK J cute and funny person when he looks in your eyes OMG ... you can't stare longtime at him
he is soo HOOOT .. It's unbelievable that's super star like him is very approachable .. so surprising =D

- Noon W so friendly !

- Cee Siwat Huum Of course so wonderful guy and funny you must laugh even though you don't understand LOL

- Poh N friendly love smiling but he is afraid of ghost so funny guy :)

monii88

sarNie Egg
i have to go with wat the fans n media said...we know that as a fact....iono how he acts around other stars or people whos higher then him....but from experience ur source got the same thing me n my friends got....n i must say it was ugly.....didnt go so well....i was not involved in it....but i know wat went on.....not pretty at all....thats all i got to say

thanks for the input...but then again we can judge and make assumptions from other peoples experience but the best thing is if you meet him in person, then we will know. i have friends that is friends with him and they said he seems pretty down to earth..so we never know..=) but i hate stuck up ppl!! grrr because they are the same as us!! lol..but on different standard.