Are Thai stars approachable?

monii88

sarNie Egg
wow, it seems like everyone have problems with chin!! haha, i guess its not that surprising after all but i want to hear what happen with him when he met fans....anyone please let us know!!! =)

*Ice* i want to know what happen...because my friends are saying hes nice...!! ahhh too many voices haha..then again everyone have their own perspective. but tell me yours if u will. =)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
muahaha chin hes is stuck up his ass also i was gunna write it on ma bit before buh then ppl probs think i hate him which i dont and i dont like him so yeah long ass story buh yeah hes nice on cams and behind closed doors and crap hes a total ass he think hes so god damn better than everyone else
yeah...he looks cocky...some one needs to knock his usher wannabe a** out...lol...i know ppl who have had a bad experience with him too...

lydia also doesn't suprise me...

i think the older ones are the more approachable ones...cause i think they acutually have to work their way up and understand how to treat fans and not to take them for granted

the younger ones...hate to say it..but i think its easier for those with money to come into the business

most are very down-to-earth...they're not snobby or anything, unlike most american stars... but yes, there are some who are full of themselves, but not the majority...

monii88

sarNie Egg
muahaha chin hes is stuck up his ass also i was gunna write it on ma bit before buh then ppl probs think i hate him which i dont and i dont like him so yeah long ass story buh yeah hes nice on cams and behind closed doors and crap hes a total ass he think hes so god damn better than everyone else

hey can u tell me the story with wat happen with fans with chin if u dont mind..thanks!! ^_^

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
yeah...he looks cocky...some one needs to knock his usher wannabe a** out...lol...i know ppl who have had a bad experience with him too...

lydia also doesn't suprise me...

i think the older ones are the more approachable ones...cause i think they acutually have to work their way up and understand how to treat fans and not to take them for granted

the younger ones...hate to say it..but i think its easier for those with money to come into the business
yeah i totally agree i think the ones that are mixed with european or american probably come from family with some money so its probably not hard for them to break into the entertainment industry, and so some of them probably think they are better than everyone else!

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
i had a feeling Chin would be a stuck up a**. I would say ppl fall for him for his looks and i did. (hehe..)

but yeh... he should have some love for us since we got some love for him shoot. freakin dumba**

anywaies... i never met a celeb or any thai singers. i wanted to meet Chin but ehh...

i wanted to go see p'Num when he came to minnesota!!

my sister met Carabao in vegas and she said he was really nice.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the input...but then again we can judge and make assumptions from other peoples experience but the best thing is if you meet him in person, then we will know. i have friends that is friends with him and they said he seems pretty down to earth..so we never know..=) but i hate stuck up ppl!! grrr because they are the same as us!! lol..but on different standard.
I know wat u mean if I wasn't there to witness everything then I wouldnt say anything either but i heard everything....n yea my friends were friends with him to....everything has changed since the incident though...but I do get wat ur saying n coming from too...

pze

sarNie Adult
i had a feeling Chin would be a stuck up a**. I would say ppl fall for him for his looks and i did. (hehe..)

but yeh... he should have some love for us since we got some love for him shoot. freakin dumba**

anywaies... i never met a celeb or any thai singers. i wanted to meet Chin but ehh...

i wanted to go see p'Num when he came to minnesota!!

my sister met Carabao in vegas and she said he was really nice.
girl u should have gone to nums concert a lot of sarnies went....it was chaotic but loads of fun....hopefully u can join me n the other girls that always go to the concerts next time....

monii88

sarNie Egg
I know wat u mean if I wasn't there to witness everything then I wouldnt say anything either but i heard everything....n yea my friends were friends with him to....everything has changed since the incident though...but I do get wat ur saying n coming from too...

hey what do you mean by the incident? did something happen? and are your friends still his friends? if u dont mind me asking...=)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Dara who are approachable that I met are:

- TIK J cute and funny person when he looks in your eyes OMG ... you can't stare longtime at him
he is soo HOOOT .. It's unbelievable that's super star like him is very approachable .. so surprising =D

- Noon W so friendly !

- Cee Siwat Huum Of course so wonderful guy and funny you must laugh even though you don't understand LOL

- Poh N friendly love smiling but he is afraid of ghost so funny guy :)
Awe...Sophie...I'm so jealous that you got to meet Tik J. That's good to hear that he's such a down to earth kind of guy. You are so lucky! I'm green with envy! :p

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
the stars who are nice will and do make it big coz they are nice ...

like someone already said

Sillyfools
Thaitanium
Clash
Big ass
Tai Orathai
Laolom
Am fine
Ken
Aont
Dome
Uten?... Forgot his name
Da Endophine
p'beam
p'big
Paula Taylor
Ill get back to you on the others theres so many more that are nice

The ones who i have had bad times with

Lydia
Kotic
anan and joni anwar

By the way I am not singer crazy at all i just happen to see them when im out and about

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
girl u should have gone to nums concert a lot of sarnies went....it was chaotic but loads of fun....hopefully u can join me n the other girls that always go to the concerts next time....

a lot of sarnies realle?? awwiez... thats kewl. i wanted to go but my dad was like... "blah blah blah its too far, i aint driving that far blah blah"

Kal came too rite?? i wanted to met her too aa. i love her muzik. ^_^

mayb next time... <_< I WANT TO MEET AUM PATCHRAPA!! she seems out-going n funny.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
the chin thing is along ass story buh yeah well i kno this guy from phuket bcis with all his crew he was an ass then buh not as much as one as he is now as hes famous he treats ppl who are ''lower'' than him like shit coz he think he cant be better than any one else he probs has fans becoz of his looks like someone said up there ^ his voice is crap live so yeah and well i would say more buh reli its not ma bussiness its just hes a total ass who needs a kick in the head to sort him self out

Sillyfools
Thaitanium
Clash
Big ass
Tai Orathai
Laolom
Am fine
Ken
Aont
Dome
Uten?... Forgot his name
Da Endophine
Paula Taylor

Lydia
Chin
Kotic
anan and joni anwar
By the way I am not singer crazy at all i just happen to see them when im out and about
Wow! Thanks for sharing your experience *Ice. That's quite a list there. Da Endophine's music rocks...me jealous of you too :lmao:

kry*star

sarNie Adult
the chin thing is along ass story buh yeah well i kno this guy from phuket bcis with all his crew he was an ass then buh not as much as one as he is now as hes famous he treats ppl who are ''lower'' than him like shit coz he think he cant be better than any one else he probs has fans becoz of his looks like someone said up there ^ his voice is crap live so yeah and well i would say more buh reli its not ma bussiness its just hes a total ass who needs a kick in the head to sort him self out

Sillyfools
Thaitanium
Clash
Big ass
Tai Orathai
Laolom
Am fine
Ken
Aont
Dome
Uten?... Forgot his name
Da Endophine
Paula Taylor

Lydia
Chin
Kotic
anan and joni anwar

are you serious about joni anwar??? wat! and someone said that ice is also not approachable??? :( man but i like them and their songs so much... i'm so sad and disappointed now... :(

well, as bad as they are- tell me about it-how they look in real life! :)

pze

sarNie Adult
a lot of sarnies realle?? awwiez... thats kewl. i wanted to go but my dad was like... "blah blah blah its too far, i aint driving that far blah blah"

Kal came too rite?? i wanted to met her too aa. i love her muzik. ^_^

mayb next time... <_< I WANT TO MEET AUM PATCHRAPA!! she seems out-going n funny.

yep kal came too...shes nice too.....ahuh maybe next time.....there was quite a few sarnies there....almost half the vip people were sarnies

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
are you serious about joni anwar??? wat! and someone said that ice is also not approachable??? :( man but i like them and their songs so much... i'm so sad and disappointed now... :(

well, as bad as they are- tell me about it-how they look in real life! :)
are u talking about ice saranyu? i didn't see anybody say anything bad bout him in dis thread. a couple of my friends met him a few times and said he's approachable.

monii88

sarNie Egg
i guess you have to be rich if you want to meet some of your celebs in thailand...if your poor they treat you like shit? i guess so too...but still those celebs wouldnt be where they are standing without the fans...and i also think chin isnt as famous as some of the other celebrities in thailand...he is still young hes still growing up...lets see when he gets old..karma is going to bite him in the ass!!!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
are u talking about ice saranyu? i didn't see anybody say anything bad bout him in dis thread. a couple of my friends met him a few times and said he's approachable.

oh, okay

maybe i misread.

thanks for the info. i'm happy again now :yahoo:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess you have to be rich if you want to meet some of your celebs in thailand...if your poor they treat you like shit? i guess so too...but still those celebs wouldnt be where they are standing without the fans...and i also think chin isnt as famous as some of the other celebrities in thailand...he is still young hes still growing up...lets see when he gets old..karma is going to bite him in the ass!!!
u don't have to be rich to meet dem. some stars are nice to erybody regardless. some are just asses lol just like normal people some people are nice and some need a good beating lol

oh, okay

maybe i misread.

thanks for the info. i'm happy again now :yahoo:
lol u welcome.

sooze

sarNie Egg
well... i agree.. p'num was cool.. i had a blast with him...

kal was cool too...

and pretty much the ones that i'ce met are all approachalbe i guess.. ahaha...

and chin... no, no, no... bad expereince... but i have no comment... it's just like dey say...

those who noe about it... noe about it... i have nothin to say...