Are these movie good?

Fearless

sarNie Adult

Are these movie good and worth to watch? Especially the last one since it says that it's the best movie of the year..LOL... is it??

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
aw shucks--- my mom borrowed 2 of those movies and I never watched them... though I watched the first one with Hnub Lis... it's pretty interesting- BUT the dude that she first "dates" in the movie is like a player and gets like 5 women pregnant at the same time... ladda ladda.. i don't know really.. but seems boring to me...
the movie with the green cover--- my mom borrwoed it too... but the dvd cover is so stupidly tight that it broke in half.. Sooo.. we had to order a new one to replace it... Hrmmm.... so never saw it.
I heard that 3 tiam hlub is pretty good. :)

neena

sarNie Adult
THE FIRST MOVIE WITH HNUB LIS....is a MUST NOT WATCH!- I saw it a few weeks ago and is sucks!!! REAL BAD. The guy in the sunglasses with Hnub...i saw the behind the scenes from that film and they say that he's half Korean and half Hmong. He was born in Korea after his mom went there to work or something like that. They said it after the movie. So stupid...he says Hello in Korean and gets it all wrong and everything. I hope that guy feels stupid, its an insult to Korea to say that you were born in Korea and not say Hello right.

I saw a preview of the last film...I like the main couple in the story, I think they look very good together!

3 Tiam Hlub...was alright. I expected to be very very good because, come on, its Herr's Production, they usually have good-decent movies. This one, I really like the couple!! I think they look so good together!

I haven't seen the second one yet...and I don't think I'm gonna watch it.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i haven't seen teh first 2 but the 2nd one looks good...anyways 3 tiam hlub in my opinion wasn't all that great! i didn't like it cause they focus on one thing for like half of the movie, and the last one i think they have a great storyline but their acting wasn't that great and it has 2 parts! it's kinda boring too...

Hnub Lis is starting to act in alot of movies. But that new movie that she is starring in with that guy which is a player is NOT worth watching. I HATE the actors in there! Have anyone see that new movie "MOB NIAM YAUS 3" with Bee Monkey? It's hella funny cause it's taped in America.

Hnub Lis is starting to act in alot of movies. But that new movie that she is starring in with that guy which is a player is NOT worth watching. I HATE the actors in there! Have anyone see that new movie "MOB NIAM YAUS 3" with Bee Monkey? It's hella funny cause it's taped in America.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
neena said:
THE FIRST MOVIE WITH HNUB LIS....is a MUST NOT WATCH!- I saw it a few weeks ago and is sucks!!! REAL BAD. The guy in the sunglasses with Hnub...i saw the behind the scenes from that film and they say that he's half Korean and half Hmong. He was born in Korea after his mom went there to work or something like that. They said it after the movie. So stupid...he says Hello in Korean and gets it all wrong and everything. I hope that guy feels stupid, its an insult to Korea to say that you were born in Korea and not say Hello right.

I saw a preview of the last film...I like the main couple in the story, I think they look very good together!

3 Tiam Hlub...was alright. I expected to be very very good because, come on, its Herr's Production, they usually have good-decent movies. This one, I really like the couple!! I think they look so good together!

I haven't seen the second one yet...and I don't think I'm gonna watch it.
[post="142426"][/post]​

He's half Korean? He don't even look anything Korean.. did he talked in Korean or was Hello the only word he said? But yeah.. the story line does sound stupid..

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
WOW... THE SECOND COVER... THE GUY HUGGING THE GIRL FROM THE BACK LOOKS HAWT!!!!! :w000t: TOO GOOD FOR THE GIRL ACTUALLY... SORRY...IT'S JUST MY OPINION... HE'S HOT!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
Fearless said:
He's half Korean? He don't even look anything Korean.. did he talked in Korean or was Hello the only word he said? But yeah.. the story line does sound stupid..
[post="142499"][/post]​
He only said hello in Korean...it was a bad hello too...sounded like he was a beginner in korean language. you know what else he said? he said that he doesn't know how to speak hmong much...wth? he SHOULD'VE said...I'm sorry ppl I'm a liar. <_<

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
Well anyone who's seen the second movie, give me a review. I want to order but don't want to waste money if it's not good.

kabnpauj_vaj

sarNie Egg
hliyaj said:
Well anyone who's seen the second movie, give me a review. I want to order but don't want to waste money if it's not good.
[post="142696"][/post]​
Hlub Tsis Muaj Chaw Xuas? is it...

welp...i bought that movie from July 4th..it was so boring that i didn't bother to finish it...not even half...ehhe so don't waste ur money on it