Are you a spender or a saver?

Nameless

N i n j a
Another topic.

Simple question. Spender or Saver. Elaborate if you want.

I'm more on the saver side, but when I spend I tend to forget that. lol.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I would have to say I'm both.
buh i spend more than I save, so lately I've been tryin to save more so I hardly go to the mall :lol:
therefore, mah parents doesnt complain about me spendin so much hahaha

Rakniran

I used to be a saver,but now since i got engaged im more of a Spender.Been spending all of my money.i igot no saving now.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I used to be a saver,but now since i got engaged im more of a Spender.Been spending all of my money.i igot no saving now.

Haha, are you one of those that bag a dude and go "oh, I don't need to save anymore"?

As for me, I spend money I don't even have. In fact, sometimes I bet on the fact that I should have money eventually. Hmm....

STIMA

spender.
no need to elaborate. i work but i'm always broke.

vina_lek

both kinda, haha. Like I'll spend a lot to get stuff, but I would get it at a good price. For example, I got the Wii for my baby brother a week before Christmas for 50 bucks. Not bad. And I'll get 4 24pks of water a month for at most 10 bucks or something like that. I'm more a bargain hunter, hehe and I gloat about it. :lol:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
spender..if i don't, i get depress..yes, i'm addicted to shopping (or just spending money in general)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I save and save and save and in the end all I see is a penny for some reason lol. Well the saying goes a penny saved is a penny earned.

noungning

Heartless
money well saved and well spent. but i love bargains for the buck! like vina lek! :D

how'd u get the wii for 50 bucks? u mean the game console or um the cd? lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I would have to say that I'm a saver. I like too save money. I'm also very stingy. My sis would have to beg their lungs out before I give them anything, then I charge them if they don't give me my money back on time. On the other side, I like to spend money too. Only for important stuff though...Saver

Saifah

bite me x___
iM SUCH A SPENDER... THAT SUCKS! WHEN i GET MONEY, i LiKE TO SPEND iT... MOSTLY ON FOOD... HAHAHA!