Ariel Lin Hospitalized & Suspected To Have Brain Operation

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Taiwanese little drama queen Ariel Lin is reported to have developed a brain condition and has recently underwent a brain operation. According to Taiwan media reports, Lin’s family has hereditary brain conditions.

Taiwanese media checked up with the hospital which certified that 26-year-old Lin was indeed hospitalized for a week between Feb 9 and 16. However, they declined to comment on her condition to protect the patient’s privacy. Lin, her family and company are keeping mum too.

Media witnessed Lin and her female assistant getting on her father’s BMW to attend her company’s party. Lin and her assistant left the party at 2pm and go shopping. After which, they took the MRT home. During the entire trip, she was seen in sunglass and mask, seemingly trying to cover her sick-looking face. When asked about her health condition, Lin merely replied, “Thanks for your concern.”

Lin’s manager denied news about the operation by first saying that Lin was in Japan, then corrected herself and said that Lin was at a private event. With regards to the hospital records which the media checked up, she claimed that it was a mistake made by the hospital. At the moment, news about the operation has yet to be verified. No obvious operation scars were seen on Lin from the photos, but it was obvious that hair on the back-right of her head has thinned.

Just as drama serial “Love or Bread” which she had casted in received poor viewership response and filming for “Extravagant Challenge” is being pushed back infinitely, Lin also announced on Feb 17 that she will stop taking on dramas for some time to make plans for her future. It is now not known if she is taking time to recuperate from her illness or is seriously planning to change path in her career.

Credits To Yahoo Singapore: Link

More Information At Fly To The Sky Lover

*I hope she's ok TT.TT my poor Ariel Lin; gosh She should get some rest and take care of herself... Get Well Soon Ariel!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awwwwwwwwwww!! I HOPE ARIEL GETS WELL SOON & I HOPE SHE'S OKAYYY! THIS IS SUCH A SERIOUS CONDITION!! :( I'm sooo sadd! It must be so hard on her and her family! :( She should get alot of rest before returning! I'll miss Ariel very much! :( *sighs. Hope she will be okayy and back to normal soon!!

cecilia

Staff member
wow. that's a scary thing ..
i hope she's better if the surgery is for real.
i'm scare of brain damage as well :(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I'm sooo scared for Ariel b/c Brain Damage is such a serious condition :( *sniffles. I'm soooo upset to find this out! *sighs. I LOVE ARIEL TOO MUCH! :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
even though im not of an ariel fan... i hope she'll get better.. thats a serious matter there.. >_<

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
i got she feel better soon