Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wait, wait, wait... so can anyone confirm that n'ek is the heir to the family for sure?!?!?! Somehow, they're making me think that Aom isn't the daughter O.O

fun

Expired Sarnie
The blame is all on Aoms dad seriously. He brought himself bad fate/fortune and Aoms taking it all out on Nok Sinjai. Though, I think she should punish her dad instead because Nok did nothing and she knows nothing about the dads affair.
Nok does know about the affair. She was the one who personally went to meet Sanglaa for her to abort the baby.

Nok is eating her own words, she said Rangrong is greedy but she is the greedy one. Why would she stay with a man who was paralyzed to begin with. Plus she knew that he had an affair... well not really an affair because it was prior to their wedding. Anyway, she is the greedy one. I am rooting for Rangrong to kick some butts. If the father knew that Sanglaa was pregnant he would have taken the baby in a heart beat. Sanglaa doesn't want any thing in return, all she wanted was for him to take care of their baby but Nok had to just interfer. Nok never did give the letter to him.

Okay enough of me ranting. I appreciate both Anothaidara and Chobling for taking their time to sub this lakorn. I think I might have to do what I am doing with Mae Ka Khanom, no sub first and then sub. Hehehe. Oh my gosh so many lakorn to catch up on. Still need to play catch up on Borisud too. Erg and I want to start the lakorn with Oil and Joy too. Ahhh too much!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Nok does know about the affair. She was the one who personally went to meet Sanglaa for her to abort the baby.

Nok is eating her own words, she said Rangrong is greedy but she is the greedy one. Why would she stay with a man who was paralyzed to begin with. Plus she knew that he had an affair... well not really an affair because it was prior to their wedding. Anyway, she is the greedy one. I am rooting for Rangrong to kick some butts. If the father knew that Sanglaa was pregnant he would have taken the baby in a heart beat. Sanglaa doesn't want any thing in return, all she wanted was for him to take care of their baby but Nok had to just interfer. Nok never did give the letter to him.

Okay enough of me ranting. I appreciate both Anothaidara and Chobling for taking their time to sub this lakorn. I think I might have to do what I am doing with Mae Ka Khanom, no sub first and then sub. Hehehe. Oh my gosh so many lakorn to catch up on. Still need to play catch up on Borisud too. Erg and I want to start the lakorn with Oil and Joy too. Ahhh too much!!!
Thanks, lol :p That post was written before I actually finished watching Episode01 :p I love juicyy evil Aom too, Ahaa! :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wait, wait, wait... so can anyone confirm that n'ek is the heir to the family for sure?!?!?! Somehow, they're making me think that Aom isn't the daughter O.O
Yes AOM is the heir to the family forreals. B/C Saengla and the dad had an affair. You'll know after watching episode01.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
just finished episode 5 and Nok is so evil for not letting
aom come out. If I was aom, I'd do the same thing. LOL
I'm totally loving her character. i can't wait to see some
romance between her and nat. The next episode seems
like she'll be SHOPPING!!! ahahha. can't wait to see it!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know i had a lilo tingling feeling about tat too
like in the ending credits u see tat one part where Nok is
chasing Aom and she has a paper in her hand..maybe the test
result came in and she wasn't the heir...lol...reminded me of how Kaew
tried to take the paper from KLP..

tat was also my view...

the father is at fault..but i tink Nok is more at fault..he and Aom's mother had a relationship
b4 the engagement/marriage...so it wasn't an affair..juz plain old cheating...in which Nok could have left his behind
but no instead she hid the baby...tried to get rid of it..and now tat the child came forth..she tried to hide
her hubbie's dirtii deed -_- ...i tink she went over board not letting Aom use the last name..she has the rite to it..more
than tat adopted son of Noks....

man pop is awkward as a bad guy lol he's cute though lol
lol he's okay...but i'm more attractive to him than pra'ek *smile*

:wub: i love the new animation Diamend!!! esp. Ice smushed up in the corner...so narak!! :wub:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol thanks kashie. it's from star's stage and they did dis questionaire thing and from their answers their personalities can be told or whatever. did u see dat eps? when da host read ice's it was so dead on and peck and aof kept hi 5ing each other lol

pop's a cutie. he's da one dat sang on daraoke w/ aof lol he's funny in real life man. cheesy funny lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ which karoake? the Bounce one..tat one was to retarded lol

no i have not seen tat one...eheeh...tat's funnie...the questions actuallie
got it rite? lol...gosh i wish i understood thai...

dang want to ramble on these 3 forever...but lets keep the spamming limited ehehe
someone need to start a P.A.I. thread in SW

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
bounce and dat one mor oak song. LOL both was retarded LOL

i think a peck/aof/ice thread would be a dead thread lol if people liked dem dat much here then there woulda been threads on dem already

i might start one eps 5 of dis lakorn tonight. i'm startin to watch from thinkjaden now. i can see their faces lol thanks u for suggesting it kashie. i used to watch tik's sitcom from dis user but i aint know dat they upload lakorn too

Thookatha

sarNie Elites

tat was also my view...

the father is at fault..but i tink Nok is more at fault..he and Aom's mother had a relationship
b4 the engagement/marriage...so it wasn't an affair..juz plain old cheating...in which Nok could have left his behind
but no instead she hid the baby...tried to get rid of it..and now tat the child came forth..she tried to hide
her hubbie's dirtii deed -_- ...i tink she went over board not letting Aom use the last name..she has the rite to it..more
than tat adopted son of Noks....
TOOOOOTALLY AGREE ABOUT EVERYTHING. IF ONLY NOK (OR SHOULD I SAY PARN) UNDERSTOOD WHERE SANGLA WAS COMIN' FROM...WELL, WE WOULDN'T HAVE A LAKORN TO WATCH...LOL...AND IF ONLY SANGLA KNEW THE DAD WAS TAKEN...AGAIN, WE WOULDN'T HAVE A LAKORN TO WATCH!! HAHA DRAMA FO' YO' MAMA...AND SARNIESSSSS!! LOL

*SIGH* RUNGRONG'S DAD IS VERY WEAK/SOFT AND NOK'S CHARACTER IS VERY COLD/STRONG. WHAT A COMBO. haha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she should get w/ their lawyer lol he so in lob w/ her.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I wonder if RangRong loves her dad at all ? Cause she said she was willing to use his frail health as a bargaining tool!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know although I think Parnrawee was wrong for making Saeng La get the abortion, but I think that Saeng La is no better than Parnrawee lol because 1 instead of trying to build a better life for her child she choose to drink her problems away and thus finally resulting in her own death. I mean sure the father dissed you or you thought he dissed you, but you don't go around drinking your problems away and not only that she taught her daughter the most dangerous thing in the world "revenge" and "grudges" but then again like P'Thookie said we wouldn't have a lakorn to watch if the momma wasn't so messed up lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol he's okay...but i'm more attractive to him than pra'ek *smile*
I have to agree on that. I find him a lot more attractive than pra ek. Nat looks too wierd, I can't point it out but there is something about him that just blah...

You know although I think Parnrawee was wrong for making Saeng La get the abortion, but I think that Saeng La is no better than Parnrawee lol because 1 instead of trying to build a better life for her child she choose to drink her problems away and thus finally resulting in her own death. I mean sure the father dissed you or you thought he dissed you, but you don't go around drinking your problems away and not only that she taught her daughter the most dangerous thing in the world "revenge" and "grudges"

You know Tina, there are people who does that. Drink their life away. So sad.

If I was Sanglaa, I would have confronted him instead of sending letters. I learn a lot from lakorns, never write a letter that you don't want others to read. If you have something to say, I suggest calling or talking in person. LMAO there are people like Parn who just likes to meddle into people's life :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
In this lakorn, I don't know who to blame, cause I can understand them all. It's like they are victims of lust; meaning the dad couldn't keep his pants closed! But now, I guess Karma is catching up to him, cause he loves his daughter, but I don't know if she loves him in return.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Yup.. I don't know who to blame also.. but if I was
in aom's condition, i'd do exactly what she's doing...
very good! today's episode was good. I hate it that
it's soo short! LOL. aom looks gorgeous. I know for
sure neung has a thing for her already. ahahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
LD I have to disagree with you on that. He adored Sanglaa and come to think of it, he loved her... just that he can't go against his family wishes so he marries Parn.