Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wahhh. is there not an episode today? D= i thought it played mon-thurs
yeah there is, if you dl it from buddie media, they just posted the link up :D
i've been waiting this whole day to see it ^^

edit: aom looks soo pretty with the 'makeover' it was funny when she jumped the other girl and pushed her in the water.
i can't wait for tomorrow's episode, it looks so good, i want to see the picture in the picture frame and see aom fall down the stairs and make nok look evil

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I agree with fun on this one because if he didn't care for Saeng La on some terms then he wouldn't be so protective of Aom I mean of course it's also because he wants an heir but then shrugs dude I can't explain it lol but my parents are loving this they normally watch it when the discs come out but they have me recording it online and brining it on my usb to them at their place lmao or they let me upload it for my sister to download lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i aint feelin dis lakorn. i don't like watchin aom act like a teenage girl w/ a temper problem lol i want her to be more mature

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Seriously man how come in most lakorn when the nang ek is taking revenge she does it maturely and to where no one will suspect it lol but in this how can the dad not tell that she's being a brat?!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
today episode is just a bridge for tomorrow's
i'm waiting for tomorrow's episode ehehe
and my bad i thought she got the son...now she's back at square
one cuz he knows now she faked the whole suicide ting...ehehe

sorrie Jakajan fan or how ever u spell her name...gosh her voice is so
irritating how did my Chakrit ever stand her during an argument *tears* :lmao:

i aint feelin dis lakorn. i don't like watchin aom act like a teenage girl w/ a temper problem lol i want her to be more mature
me too more maturity wouldn't hurt...but i'm fine w/ her role in here
cuz i dun usuallie see her all dumb and immature like tis so its fun -_-

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
jakjaan is fun to watch LOL she so stupid haha and her mama lol she fits dat role well cause she got da voice for it LOL

kashie ahhh i'm bout to explode. aof and jiew is having a cover night plus concert together dis month :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

skies

sarNie Adult
I just finished episode 2. From what I've seen so far, honestly, Aom's character is so annoying in a way, almost too childish. Somehow, I have a totally different view as I'm watching the series. Although Saenglaa "didn't" abort the baby, I think she did, and because she was so angry with Rangsee and the bad name she got from the townfolks, she brought up another child, which is Aom's character, and brainwashed her to take revenge for her. Besides, Saenglaa became a drunk, which made me dislike her because she didn't even consider her "baby's" well-being when she decided to start drinking. I understand she was heart-broken but then, she's not any more "bad" than Nok's character is. Maybe in the end, there'll be a twist. This is all from my "theory" so don't take any of this info seriously...lol.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aom is wicked evil, wow, i somewhat feel sorry for nok, even though she was the one that wanted fang to have an abortion, but all of this drama WOW.
i can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
hahah. I love today's episode. aom was definitely
revenging on nok. LOL. falling down those stairs?? WOW..
I'm enjoying aom's character. LOVE IT. I just want to
see how nat's and aom's character are gonna fall
in love already. hehehe

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, sometimes I get really confused as to who nang rai is b/c of how Aom and Nok's character carry themselves. But when I think about it, if Aom is really the heir, then good for her for claiming her rights back and flushing out Nok's not so perfect image.

But if Aom is not the real heir, you can't really blame her either b/c it was her "mom's" dying wish. Furthermore, then that would mean that Parn really did kill the sole heir by forcing Sangra to have an abortion. And she never repented or showed remorse for her actions even though she's thought that Sangra's baby has been aborted for over 2 decades.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm having a love and hate relationship with RangRong. It's like.. I hate her a bit cause she's going wayyy wayy over the top like the classic nang'lai stunts, but I like her cause she is tough and she just wants what was rightfully hers, and cause she a victim of her father's infidelity!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I'm having a love and hate relationship with RangRong. It's like.. I hate her a bit cause she's going wayyy wayy over the top like the classic nang'lai stunts, but I like her cause she is tough and she just wants what was rightfully hers, and cause she a victim of her father's infidelity!
haha totally agree! it's like rangrong is TOTALLY blinded with revenge for her mother that she can't see the remorse in parn's eyes. i'm not saying that rangrong should forgive or even be nice to parn. i just think that parn made a mistake and now she is REEEEAALLY paying the price. i want compromise, but it's gonna be super hard to compromise.

i'm not siding either but i do feel bad for parn. even though she tried to get sangla to abort the baby, i don't think she meant to be evil. you know what i mean? there are those who plot and scheme, and it's natural in their thoughts to be evil. but parn doesn't seem like that...or else she would have left rangsri in his crippled state. at the time, parn was young and in love....not to mention, desperate (which equals stupidity, to a certain extent). if i was with a guy who was all captain-like, i'd be stupid for him too. lol jk, but u know what i mean, hopefully... :lol:

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
haha totally agree! it's like rangrong is TOTALLY blinded with revenge for her mother that she can't see the remorse in parn's eyes. i'm not saying that rangrong should forgive or even be nice to parn. i just think that parn made a mistake and now she is REEEEAALLY paying the price. i want compromise, but it's gonna be super hard to compromise.

i'm not siding either but i do feel bad for parn. even though she tried to get sangla to abort the baby, i don't think she meant to be evil. you know what i mean? there are those who plot and scheme, and it's natural in their thoughts to be evil. but parn doesn't seem like that...or else she would have left rangsri in his crippled state. at the time, parn was young and in love....not to mention, desperate (which equals stupidity, to a certain extent). if i was with a guy who was all captain-like, i'd be stupid for him too. lol jk, but u know what i mean, hopefully... :lol:
That's another way of looking at it too, and you are right. She was young and so in love with her husband that it was hard for her to imagine losing him, especially when she found out she was infertile. Her infertility was disguised and kept hidden only because shortly after they married, he became impotent as a consequence of the car accident. My biggest suspicion is Aom is not really his daughter, so that means Parn is responsible for killing the only heir!!!

And on the other hand, maybe she should of been more welcoming to Aom from the start especially if she felt guilt for both hers and her husband's infertility. And how much he wants to continue the family bloodline.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
That's another way of looking at it too, and you are right. She was young and so in love with her husband that it was hard for her to imagine losing him, especially when she found out she was infertile. Her infertility was disguised and kept hidden only because shortly after they married, he became impotent as a consequence of the car accident. My biggest suspicion is Aom is not really his daughter, so that means Parn is responsible for killing the only heir!!!
hahahaha...chngnsch, that's a a whole 'nother twist, "killing the only heir!!!". lol well, the thing is that i'm not so sure cuz in one of the earlier episodes, it reflects on sangla sneaking out of the abortion clinic. i think she even talks to herself/stomach/baby, and says something like "mommy won't let this happen to you" or something like that. i can't really remember. haha

but i do think that aom is rangsri's daughter. that would explain why aom's mom started drinking...even till her deathbed. she was heartbroken and struggling, then she reflects the whole truth about aom's father to aom in the end. sangla would probably have not pushed her daughter to pursue ransri as the father if she wasn't really his daughter, cuz she knows that there might be dna checking involved. she wouldn't set her daughter up to be embarrassed like that. plus, rangrong is the branch off name of rangsri...they have similar names. what do you think? ahahha

And on the other hand, maybe she should of been more welcoming to Aom from the start especially if she felt guilt for both hers and her husband's infertility. And how much he wants to continue the family bloodline.
i think she was reacting out of fear cuz she knew she made a mistake. she didn't know if rangrong was there to expose her or do something even worst. it could have been to straight up expose her of trying to get rid of the only heir or get total revenge (just as we see rangrong doing). by now, 20 years plus after the fact, parn has been married to rangsri for forever...with the perfect life and perfect son. the way she saw it was that rangsri already had a child/heir...therefore rangrong was unnecessary. again, she was blinded by her love. in addition, she underestimated rangrongs huge intention...it was beyond money. haha man, i love lakorns. i think both u and i...and actually everyone here...are weirdo creatures of imagination...especially when it comes to twists. ahahaah

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was fun! I'm super duper
excited for next week's episodes! Finally
aom will be making Nat fall for her. next
week's episodes seems like nat will start
falling for her. YES, LOL.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i agree. today was good. nat didn't let aom always have her way. but i think in every episode, aom looks more and more beautiful. <3
i can't wait for next week's either, it looks really exciting.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
so i watched up to ep 6 ish i think yesterday and like the part where the dad was sayign he didn't truly love Saeng la and aom walked in and waht not well number one i guess iwould have been p/o that my dad didn't even take care of me when i was a child and the fact that she walked in on hearing that he didn't love her mother so i guess i would have been mad to hehe more drama! so aom's main goal is to take everything as in owning everything her father has right hah well at least she was "sweet" enough to think of buying him a shirt after she had her shopping spree

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
hahahaha...chngnsch, that's a a whole 'nother twist, "killing the only heir!!!". lol well, the thing is that i'm not so sure cuz in one of the earlier episodes, it reflects on sangla sneaking out of the abortion clinic. i think she even talks to herself/stomach/baby, and says something like "mommy won't let this happen to you" or something like that. i can't really remember. haha

but i do think that aom is rangsri's daughter. that would explain why aom's mom started drinking...even till her deathbed. she was heartbroken and struggling, then she reflects the whole truth about aom's father to aom in the end. sangla would probably have not pushed her daughter to pursue ransri as the father if she wasn't really his daughter, cuz she knows that there might be dna checking involved. she wouldn't set her daughter up to be embarrassed like that. plus, rangrong is the branch off name of rangsri...they have similar names. what do you think? ahahha

i think she was reacting out of fear cuz she knew she made a mistake. she didn't know if rangrong was there to expose her or do something even worst. it could have been to straight up expose her of trying to get rid of the only heir or get total revenge (just as we see rangrong doing). by now, 20 years plus after the fact, parn has been married to rangsri for forever...with the perfect life and perfect son. the way she saw it was that rangsri already had a child/heir...therefore rangrong was unnecessary. again, she was blinded by her love. in addition, she underestimated rangrongs huge intention...it was beyond money. haha man, i love lakorns. i think both u and i...and actually everyone here...are weirdo creatures of imagination...especially when it comes to twists. ahahaah

You know, I always thought about the name too. But I am just not fully convinced RangRong is RangSi's daughter.
But I don't remember seeing SangRa escaping the abortion clinic; I only remember her trying to run out then getting dragged back to the seat and she screams. But when she recounted the scene to RangRong, we only see the part where she runs out, but it doesn't show her getting forced back and screaming in protest.

And yes, sometimes I might be over analyzing a lakorn and getting too creative. lol