Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aww I guess it's alot of stress especially if you're playing rai agaisnt your real father, but I agree I liked Aom as rai she was really convincing in here and it showed her different level of acting. I don't think she should worry about viewers points of fans b/c her fans will always be rooting for her no matter which role she takes on and she shouldn't take it seriously to the point that she thinks her fans/people will hate her b/c of her rai role.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Eventhough I freaking hate RangRong, I think Aom did a fantastic job. She sure did it well, cause that's why I hate RangRong so much. I love an actress who can be versatile like this. I hope her fans will continue to support her no matter what roles she plays.. cause if there was another lakorn with Aom as a bad ass again, hell.. I'll definitely watch it!

jamieguo

sarNie Egg
However, I kinda find it unprofessional to want to stick to just nangek roles- I dunno. I guess it must be hard to play so evil to your own father- but isn't that part of professionalism...

Anyways I still luv and respect her like I luv and respect Ann.

Thanks for posting spoilers by the way :D
I don't think its really unprofessional. Roles such as this must be physically and emotionally draining than other roles because you play a sociopathic character who's basically outside of society and most people's norms. That takes much more out of you than just playing more normal roles. Aom herself said it took 2-3 weeks before she really got over the role. In Borisud Bumbut Kaen, the lead actress Ann Thongprasom talked about how challenging her role was and how it took a lot out of her too.

And Rangrong is a pretty extreme character. She seems to have few if any redeeming qualities in the end. She's a character normal people have a hard time understanding really, so is it any wonder that an actress really has struggle hard to portray her convincingly?

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I love Aom's character. Reminds me of Aline's character in "Kaew Lome Petch."

Rungrong is worst then Aline! lol.. she is pure evil.. Aline has some type of heart.. and Rungrong is just plain evil.. she didn't even feel sorry that she somewhat killed the old man.. ahhh..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
man today's episode was crazy. she let her dad die. DAMN. still don't like rawee though, this is a little mean but i kind of wish Rong gets away with the murder. the preview was whack too, Neung was choking Rong =O

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Damnn, This lakorn makes me so scared of what Rangrongs endings will be like O____________o Ccrazyy lakorn!

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
i see that there are still some people following this lakorn... i gave up the third episode. and from reading comments amen! thank goodness.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
When this first aired I wasn't going to watch but I did afterwards watching it eng. sub! I downloaded to the latest episode already so I'm not gonna quit, I haven't watched many episodes though. I need to. I'm watching for P'aom & nat. I like them very much together! I want to see more of Nat! I don't like his sitcom, I only watched one episode b/c Jieb guest stareed in it :p

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
OK. I hope everyone dies. This plot is just getting ridiculous.
I totaly agree with you. The plot is just stupid, These ppll didn't do anything to her, In the beginning I can understand because she's mad that her dad left her and her mom so she try to take revenge. But when she found out that she's not their real daughter, she didn't even felt bad one bit.
The person she should be mad at is Sangla, who took her from her mom. The best ending would be for her to die. That way everyone would be better.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
There's an R-Scene tomorrow or an attempt by Neung on RongRang. And then Rawee finds Rangsee's last word which stated that his will will go to Rawee and Neung.

Looks like that will be the ending. Unsatisfactory for me.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh Geeshh. Are you forreals? That will be a suckyy ending of this lakorn then. =/ 'hrmms. This doesn't end until Thursday though.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I love Aom's acting, making it seems like Rawee's fault at the funeral home and everyone believed Rong, I would have too. OMG Neung tried to choke Rong, whoa, that's crazy.
There's an R-Scene tomorrow or an attempt by Neung on RongRang. And then Rawee finds Rangsee's last word which stated that his will will go to Rawee and Neung.

Looks like that will be the ending. Unsatisfactory for me.
I agree, that ending is going to be so dumb to me. From the preview, I hate that the maid for stopping Rawee from committing suicide. I don't know but I just can't like Rawee at all. I hope something drastic happens at the end, or this would be a disappointing, except I do love Aom's acting in her ^^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so this finally comes to an end i didn't even tune it but from my sis she says she only watched it b/c of aom character quote "she's so evil" a good run for aom glad she's back at acting...i would love to see her and captain again 6/7 lakorns they did in the past

nunoi

sarNie Egg
Exact, www.exact.co.th/, finally adds the summary for the last episode.

Summary- Thursday, March 12, 2009

When Pasakorn (Neung) knows that Rangrong is going after Parnrawee, he quickly follows to help, but Rangrong arrives before him and points the gun to demand a will from Parnrawee. However, Parnrawee doesn’t agree easily so she was shot by Rangrong and the will is taken. At the end, will she be able to control Suriyatith like she dreams?

At the news section of the site, there is a page with detail descriptions, a few images of Parnrawee and Rangrong’s physical altercation, and a last line, “Whoever wants to know if Nok will survive Rangrong’s hands or not, WATCH- the Final episode on Thursday.