Asa Wing Sai Lonh

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I was just wondering..does anyone remember watching this lakorn...if ur like 13 or 14...u prolly never saw it..it's kinda really old...but yeah it's about pra ek..he gots a hunchbak.and his like poor...and he has this shoes that when he slips on...he becomes like a superman or something...and the nang ek is the girl from the mermerid boran lakorn...the one they called TeeDa Badan or something...i was just wondering..does anyone own it by any chance?

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhh .... i have dis lakorn >>>> :wub: but it goin be a while for me to get to it .. so busy ! It about dis shoe it have wing right? cuz i saw it in the preview

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yup Yup..the shoes have wings..and he can fly...he becomes superman...lolz...hehehe...I love this lakorn...i dont' know if i love it or not..but i seen it a long long time ago..and my aunt recorded it..but then we rerecorded it with other movies so i losted it...damn...can't wait til you get it..i wanna watch it agian! Well it's okie ill wait...i remember one part..where nang eks slaves made pra ek eat poop or something..and another part where pra ek had to jack the shoes for some reason from this witch lady! iunno but yeah...wow one person knows this lakorn..thats surprising..tight tight!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh..! This lakorn...My family watched it...But I don't know if I did...But he becomes good looking when he slips on the shoes right..?

annea

sarNie Adult
sounds good! i wanna see this...so he turn handsome when he slip the shoe on?? kinda like Kor pid jid see...hehe..put the armor on and they turn handsome..lol...but this lakorn sounds good thou....hehehe...cant wait to see it Sarn!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
sound very interesting. Hope that sarN can find so I can watch it too.

Phon

sarNie Adult
what happen to this lakorn i thought sarn said it be awhile till she get to it since 2006.....lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I have no clue...i think she mistaked it for another lakorn Chao Ying Asa sa Wing. I don't know though...Sarn would have to come in and answer that...i would like to see this lakorn agian too!

vangb01

sarNie Egg
Is there really another boran lakorn that the nang'ek from mermaid star in?? I love her she's beautiful, she reminds me of saree that nang'ek from uthia thavee the old version, i think they look alike. the mermaid girl from tee da ba dan is beautiful.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
She actually starred in alot of other boran lakorns...really old ones though... I remember seeing her in Teeda Badan...Asa Wing Sai Lonh...and this one other boran lakorn where she played a twin, one who can fight and another who can't.