Ash Snubs!!!

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
Ash Snubs!!!
[23 Apr 2007]

Aishwarya Rai not only snubbed her colleagues like Hrithik Roshan and Rani Mukherjee but also her old neighbours residing in Ram Laxmi Niwas building at 16th Road, Khar and did not invite them for any of the ceremonies associated with the mega wedding. The neighours are very sore about this and term the Aishwarya’s action amounting to showing disrespect to the fond memories of childhood when she got the chance to be bahu of the most famous family of bollywood.

Only the two families from the building- the Chimnanis and the Desais- had attended the coveted marriage. As Maya Chimnani reveals, ‘ I and the Desais attended all the celebrations on April 18,19, and 20. Ash did not invite us personally, but we got the invitation card. We were treated very well and even met the Bachchans. Vrinda comes to this house often, and we are very much in touch.’

However, the Jhaveris, Bhojwanis and the Bhatts were sore about not being invited on the occasion. The Javeris, who stay on the third floor, were especially disappointed as they had attended the marriage of Aishwarya’s brother Aditya and expected the invitation this time too. But this time they were not lucky. The Bhojwanis were more vocal as they accused Ash of being an opportunist, who had invited Desais because Mr Desai was the plot owner of the building and Ash’s flat on fourth floor was still not sold.

These neighours were sore and felt left out as Ash had claimed in the past the building to be very lucky for her and every good work was started by the Rai household from this building before this marriage took place from La Mer, the current abode of Rais in Bandra. Perhaps, Aishwarya has reached to a position in society and film industry where childhood memories and old neighbours had become a liability, so she simply discarded them. Surprised? Do not be, see her past record!!

official site:http://magnamags.com/magna_stardust//node/1061

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
LOL! and i thought i was the only one who finds her ANNOYING! true, she's absolutely gorgeous but very poor at acting and her additude is just EEK! no offense people... personal opinion :D

rocky

sarNie Egg
slow down people, you guys are getting it wrong about her not inviting. she in fact wanted all her friends but due to her father in law on being small affair wedding. I agree with what they're doing because they got class. they are not one of those people who show off just to say look this is how my wedding will be big. they consider family like their mother illness more then making it big just to make media happy.

plus look at these wedding taking by cellphone clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW1p9hYRd9U

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
We're not getting it wrong. We just believe what the media wrote about her. Though I do understand that they're a high class family. BUT, what i don't understand is why even their close friend such as Sharuhk Khan wasn't even invited. Sharuhk is the bollywood king. He had help the Bachan alot too. And he wasn't even invited. That's so impolite. Same goes to Rani Mukherjee as well. Big B says Rani is the closest co-star to him and she looks like a daughter to him, but she wasn't even invited. Oh well, the wedding has been over already. don't matter anymore.

vangb01

sarNie Egg
Really Rani wasn't invited?? gosh what wrong with ash?? is she jealous because rani is close with her husband and her father-in-law.Rani seems so close with them in the movies that i've seen.. what wrong with ash? she's such a hater what a "B". why didn't they invite shakhr?? haters