asian breast

Status
Not open for further replies.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
ok me and buddy got into heated discussion about asian women's breast.

he was liek all asian women have petite breast and that it was a fact that they had small breast unless they got boob job, and i was like dude that is so not a fact that is ur opinion so quit talking like a moron.

anyway wat do u guys think?

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Haha, ok, this is just unnecessary. We all got too much boobs on the brain lately.

We need to start a movment to go back to the hips...not the butt, the hips!! That ancient indication of a woman's fertility. Those valleys of the Gates of Eve. Those fruit of their looms. We need to bring back the hip to butt ratio measurement!

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok me and buddy got into heated discussion about asian women's breast.

he was liek all asian women have petite breast and that it was a fact that they had small breast unless they got boob job, and i was like dude that is so not a fact that is ur opinion so quit talking like a moron.

anyway wat do u guys think?

:lol: :lol: u just want to hear wat the girl have to say about their boob in SW dont u ? LMAO! Don't fall for dis topic girls . He a under cover .

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
dam u sarn im serious about this do u ppl think asian women can only have small breast cause i think that is so wrong to say that

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Genks next time you create a thread like this just ask your mommy haha.

nolee

sarNie Adult
lol. another boob thread. well, not ALL asian girls have small boobs, i know a lot who has big jugs & they are REAL. this is like saying all black girls have big butts...some don't lol.

natty

Chubs
your buddy is right genks, i mean i bought mine from the store down the street and it's pretty neat cus it comes with a pump. 3 pumps to get a size bigger..... now about the hips, i say most asian has pretty small child bearing hips.. no freaken wonder most asians are tiny... so let this be a lesson girls, if a mother wants to set you up with their son, look at their hips.. big hips= big boys, small hips- gnomes.

darvil

sarNie Adult
There are some asian women with freakishly big boobs.. It can happen.. but of course average size is smaller.. but then again it depends on alot of things like where they grew up in.

XCappy

Mr. Char
That's just a stereotype to say asian women have small breasts... In this whole world, there are small and large breasts. My asian friends have all different sizes, from small to large.

It's like you go to the supermarket, and you find there are cherries, apples, oranges, melons. Of course Genks, you choose your fruit.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
lol...not true. Everyone's genetic makeup is different.
It's like being stereotype that all Asians are short and yellow, um..NO.
I can vouche for the breast thing, Asians can have naturally big breasts.

NO, not all Asian women have small hips, if that were true, my hips wouldn't be so damn wide! It's not easy finding a dress that fits right.
Actually, I think all the women in my family have wide hips (but we're slim).

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
@ genks : ur a PERV!!! stop it already.....lol

so let this be a lesson girls, if a mother wants to set you up with their son, look at their hips.. big hips= big boys, small hips- gnomes.
thanks p'Nat, i'll rememeber that.... :) but gnomes..... lmfao way funny!!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Okay not all asian ppl boob is small cuz i wear size D cup for my boobs so your friend needs to stop assuming. Like someone said earlier not all black ppl have big butts. Womens come in all different shapes and sizes

your buddy is right genks, i mean i bought mine from the store down the street and it's pretty neat cus it comes with a pump. 3 pumps to get a size bigger..... now about the hips, i say most asian has pretty small child bearing hips.. no freaken wonder most asians are tiny... so let this be a lesson girls, if a mother wants to set you up with their son, look at their hips.. big hips= big boys, small hips- gnomes.

lol omg momma ur too funny... and i really don't get to just look at asian grls boobies but genks ur buddy is totally wrong there are asian grls with big boobies that aren't fake.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Okay not all asian ppl boob is small cuz i wear size D cup for my boobs so your friend needs to stop assuming. Like someone said earlier not all black ppl have big butts. Womens come in all different shapes and sizes
D cups huh?

Hey, how YOU doing?

;)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
as answered above by many, ur friend's a moron, as u have said it genks :D

can we talk about nose or lips next week? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.