asian breast

Status
Not open for further replies.

natty

Chubs
That's just a stereotype to say asian women have small breasts... In this whole world, there are small and large breasts. My asian friends have all different sizes, from small to large.

It's like you go to the supermarket, and you find there are cherries, apples, oranges, melons. Of course Genks, you choose your fruit.

Hmm I don't know if it's a false stereotype cappy. I mean when I need to purchase a bra at victoria secrets, I drive down to the mall near asians community because they are more likely to carry my size. Everywhere else would be sold out, such a pain but thank god for asians.

Boob talks are a common thing ladii, it brings people together.

lolss. yeah common alright, but when us girls talk about asian guys pepper or any other ethnicity is like totally different eh? lmao. >.<"

bugsy

sarNie Adult
omg...lmao! Sarath, you're too funny. I think Ning knew what you were getting at.

I agree w/D. Eyes talk, anyone? Lips? But it's probably not as interesting as this boob thing.

And lmao at marduk. Pervvv.

noungning

Heartless
wow i seriously didn't know what u were talking about ahahahah wow :eek:

MQ ur so bad, and bao wow, u knew it... haha i was thinking pepper, then i was thinking the actor, but it didn't make sense but now... wow nice and blunt i love it hahaa..

shuddup cappy, i'm not a pervie like u ok! :p

STIMA

LOL HAHAH heated discussion O_O
well i think its true ...in general ...well from what i've seen ? and i'm a female
but yeah, its stupid how your friend said ALL cus even if i think in general asians have pettie breasts....i wouldn't believe all do

Nameless

N i n j a
LOL HAHAH heated discussion O_O
well i think its true ...in general ...well from what i've seen ? and i'm a female
but yeah, its stupid how your friend said ALL cus even if i think in general asians have pettie breasts....i wouldn't believe all do
STIMA, why are you making me reply to you?!

are you sure you're female?

btw, this is such an odd topic title. i had to think about it. but that's after i clicked on it.

yey, my for asian breasts?

STIMA, why are you making me reply to you?!

are you sure you're female?

btw, this is such an odd topic title. i had to think about it. but that's after i clicked on it.

yey, my for asian breasts?
STIMA is NO FEMALE!!! She's a DRAG QUEEN!!!! lol. >:]

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
yh i think alot r small buh i seen a few asains who havent had surgury not naming who with kinda big boob

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
seem like the talk after New Year is Boobs ... what is next? Hip? Legs? Eyes? Butt?.. mmmm

^^ haha. No, next is going to be the guys peppers.
So, are you willing to tell us that Asian guys have small peppers then any other ethnicity???
Like how genk friends thinks Asian girls have small boobies. Please give us your 2 cents on this. :]
I'm always curious why everyone think all Asian have small packages?? Is is because were small and short??
Or is it just some damn typical judging system that everyone have? lmao. >.<"

Quarter

Tell me about it.
HELLO! that's why theres wonderbras for the asian chicks and whoever who isn't satisfy with their small tits.
Small boobs are fine. i think it's hot (must.defend.self)

but asian dudes do have small "peppers". i've learned from taking care of disability people.

Hip? Legs? Eyes? Butt? Peppers? ... i've learned, again, from my job, that everyone has beautiful eyes even with the ugliest shape. once you look into their eyes, it's amazingly beautiful.

darvil

sarNie Adult
If you believe that the pecker size is proportional to the average body then you can believe that peckers are smaller for asian men since asian men are physically smaller then caucasian men. Now if you compared the size of all men in a certain physical range, I'm not sure if you can say the same.

Hey Quarter I'm going to assume that you only see the pecker when it is deflated so how can you be sure huh? :)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
^^ haha. No, next is going to be the guys peppers.
So, are you willing to tell us that Asian guys have small peppers then any other ethnicity???
Like how genk friends thinks Asian girls have small boobies. Please give us your 2 cents on this. :]
I'm always curious why everyone think all Asian have small packages?? Is is because were small and short??
Or is it just some damn typical judging system that everyone have? lmao. >.<"
I don't know. I keep looking down there and telling Little Marduk to grow up since I was 12 but he never did. Maybe the stereotypes about asian guys arrrrrrre true.

:unsure:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
So you talk to your pepper? Cool. I talk to my boobs too. They wont grow either. :(

lol.

jk.

Mine are good for me.

Marduk, get yourself a pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.