Asian Fuse T-Shirt Design 2011 Contest

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hello sarNie's!

Our wonderful Admin has decided that we will be holding a T-Shirt Design Contest for 2011. There are a few simple guidelines and good news with this!

Guidelines:

1. You must be a sarNie/Fuser.
2. All submissions are to be submitted Via PM to me.
3. Deadline for submission is March 21st 2011. If you know for sure you will not make this deadline, but you were working on a design please inform me asap. I will give you an additional few days.
4. Please no COPYRIGHTED IMAGES (Meaning please don't take a famous logo from something that already exists etc starbucks logo and etc)
5. Front and Back Designs are Ok. For right now there are NO COLOR guidelines.
6. Please save a psd version of your image because we may ask you to alter it later on if needed.
7. Please submit 2 versions of your image.
  • A] One with your name
    B] One without your name
8. Of course please include Asian Fuse on the shirt somewhere LOL

How The Winner Will Be Determined

All designs will be added to a public Poll. The design with the most votes will win. For those who fear double voting. No worries the voting process will be carefully monitored.

If You have any questions, comments, or concerns please don't hesitate to PM me or reply to this thread.

Additional Info

Darvil has decided that anyone who participates and depending on how many people participate will receive a shirt. Also of course the winning design. So if you want a shirt don't forget to think about joining Fuse Idol! More info on this will be added later.

Asian Fuse Idol Thread

Update. 4/27/2011 For right now the deadline is pushed back until June. So if anyone has any design ideas please do submit them. Remember winning design will get a free T-shirt!

Update 6/19/2011 There is no deadline on this right now. Anytime before the end of October would be good that way we actually have a 2011 T-Shirt LOL

Thank You,

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omgahhh... this is so cool!! thanks for the heads up tina.. ^_^.. can't wait to see all the interesting designs hehe.. im hyped ^_^..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Coolness I'm not sure if I'll make one, but am totally going to buy one ekk...so if i walk around and see another sarnie or fuser lol i can go up and say hi

darvil

sarNie Adult
I've decided to give a free t-shirt with the design (that wins I guess?) to anyone who enters the idol ;)

darvil

sarNie Adult
umm no idea really.

The t-shirt thing only came about because of the idol. I actually am not exactly sure how much its going to cost even so I can't give any numbers right now. All I know is that I would like a decent quality shirt.

darvil

sarNie Adult
i've never recieved my idol t-shirt and gift certificate that idol 2 promised me..... what's up with that?
I never got mine either. It wasn't me who promised to create them and sent it out. This time you have my word ;)

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
I have a question... Can you give an example of how you want it to look like? Sorry, it's okay if you don't want to!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
To be honest we don't know what we want it to look like lol. We just want a design to be honest. As long as it will fit on the shirt and fits in with the guidelines above then it should be all good.

The winning T-Shirt of course will have the person's name as credit to them or their username whichever one they prefer on it.

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
To be honest we don't know what we want it to look like lol. We just want a design to be honest. As long as it will fit on the shirt and fits in with the guidelines above then it should be all good.

The winning T-Shirt of course will have the person's name as credit to them or their username whichever one they prefer on it.

OHHH Okay thank you soo sooo MUCH!!! :D I think i understand it now!! THANK YOU!!~ >..<

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Am I a bit too late? Agh my bad I was away and dead for so long. Hook me up with the news too thanks cant wait to buy one.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No you are not to late LOL. We still need designs -.-" Sorry for the late response was unaware that someone responded.

There is currently no deadline for this right now, but anything before the end of October 2011 would be good LOL