Asian Snacks?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i had to take a shuttle to get to my terminal lol is dat da only airport in da area?

i wanna visit cali one day cause i have family over dere. plus i don't like to stay here in md for too long lol i'm always escaping but then i have to come back :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh my garsh i had to take a shuttle to get to my terminal lol is dat da only airport in da area?

i wanna visit cali one day cause i have family over dere. plus i don't like to stay here in md for too long lol i'm always escaping but then i have to come back :(
hahahhaa if you plan to have a permanent escape, don't come here. it's not what people crack it up to be. i live 10 mins away from work, and it takes me 40 mins to get there...on a good day. i plan to escape myself...maybe in a year or so. this place is good for vacationing...for just 4 days or so...enough so that you don't see the bad sides of southern cali. after that, run run RUN! lol

as for the airport, there are more...however, the one that rules LA is the LAX. haha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohh lol da airports here are like garages compared to lax lol and deres like 4 in da area. da one up in boston smell like piss LOL ew i don't like da airport up dere

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ohh lol da airports here are like garages compared to lax lol and deres like 4 in da area. da one up in boston smell like piss LOL ew i don't like da airport up dere
so now i know your secret...the reason why you want to move is because of the airports. LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
my fav asian snacks are the vietnamese appetizers like ban xeo and vietnamese hoagies. I like the fried baby clams w/chili too.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhhhhhh fried baby clams and chilli sound so damn good right bout now. i'm bout to eat some steak lol

so now i know your secret...the reason why you want to move is because of the airports. LOL
LMAO no md is a perdy boring place lol da people dat grew up here are perdy sheltered. when i first moved here i was like damn how could these people live here all their lives? lol

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
pepo ( this aint ma leg and hand lol i found it on the net )

i barely eat lays but i will have spicy lays

always eating sugus

there is more stuff i eat might post later

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i eat a lot of azn snacks but.. I LOVE YAN YAN AND THE PANDA ONES.. AND POCKYS... HAHAHA.........

ahhhhhhhh i want them now...

chopstick_xD

sarNie Hatchling

this pic says it all hahah
i like all the pockys..but i havnt tried them all..the new ones r expensive ><!

MELON CANDY!!

grape mentos =D!

hi-chew

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG hi-chew, sad as it sounds, I've never tasted them before college. One of my roommates, who's not even Asian, introduced them to me and I was like wow this stuff is good, where have I been all this time lol?

Other snacks I really like are kanom chans. Man it's sooooo delicious. I so want some right now!