ASIANTOWN!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
its like the "new" asianavenue cause nobody ever goes to aa now....everyones at asiantown. except me. lol.

sulad

sarNie Adult
AF4aZns said:
Asiantown??? Is this like asianavenue or something? I never heard of it before.
[post="135235"][/post]​
Yeah is kinda like Asianavenue, but Asiantown is better. Mostly all the people go there now!

Here's the LINK! Check it out if anybody haven't gone there!

Asiantown

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
oh no....not another cheesy asian site...exact copy of aa..... :(

Let see how long this one will last!! :rolleyes:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
yep it's an exact one and I have one lol I dunno I have a lotta personal pages but the only one i really go to ever is myspace ;D

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
1-lUv3-y0u said:
yep it's an exact one and I have one lol I dunno I have a lotta personal pages but the only one i really go to ever is myspace ;D
[post="135494"][/post]​

:D

the same go for me.....I have soo many personal pages....but the only one I go to daily is MYSPACE...... :loool:

Yep...I think Asiantown is going to be the next AA....everybody is on there but in time.....everybody will forget about it!! :p

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
heres mine: asiantown.net/mystical
don't know the link to it so do some typing...
It's very plain...just a pix of me and a plain white background...

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I go there when I'm bored with nothing to do.
I don't know the linky thing, but my username
is ---Addiction, just like it is here. ^__^

*Dang Tao, you're freakin young!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I thought you guys meant Asiantown like China Town or Japanese Town in San Francisco or Thaitown in LA lol but apparently not.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
I just signed up today. From what I have been browsing through... mainly forum topics from 'General' to 'Trash', there are alot of trolls who loves to vent and cause chaos mostly creating racial statements against other nationals backgrounds. To me, I don't think it's worth it.