At The Moment I want To........

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
=O EAT ME SOME CWOYTIEW!

ATM i want to take my contacts out before they obliterate my eyes. which i'm so going to do now.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^ haha if i weren't too lazy and full then i would deff. eat you some ice cream and chips =]

ATM i DON"T want to do my renaissance essay for freaking world history

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ooooo Noy who is he?

At the moment I want to hug someone because I'm just so happy that I can't wipe the smile off my face :lol:. Except, i'm not a huggy person lol.
LOL. this dude in my Brit. Lit class :D. He's not all that FiNE but he's cute, or I think he is... lmao. I don't know he has a nice smile :lol: A lil bit on the scrawny side but it's cool. it's not like I'm gonna holler at him. hahah. Just a tiny lil crush... lol.

Can I get a hug from you Nai!? :D I Love hugs. hehe.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL. this dude in my Brit. Lit class :D. He's not all that FiNE but he's cute, or I think he is... lmao. I don't know he has a nice smile :lol: A lil bit on the scrawny side but it's cool. it's not like I'm gonna holler at him. hahah. Just a tiny lil crush... lol.

Can I get a hug from you Nai!? :D I Love hugs. hehe.
Yes you can get a hug from me. *Hugs Noy* lol. Dudes with a nice smile are hard to not be attracted to :lol:!

OMG yesterday I walked to my math final with this cute dude on my floor, he's in the same class, just different lecture time. And so yeah I took the initiative to ask if he was interested in this one girl on our floor, and he's like no actually I have a girlfriend at home. I was like WHAT??!!!! We go to dinner, hang out, talk and you don't tell me you're not single??? LOL, I got a little disappointed so I didn't wait for him to be done with the test to walk back to the dorms :lol:. Oh and he lives 7 miles from my hometown too so he's like we should hang out sometime, I'll show you my girlfriend. I was like NOOOOOO! I don't want to be near you anymore since you're not single haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh jer gan eek laew :D at the moment i wanna go to boston cause i can't wait another week to go. i'm so sick of job searching lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yes you can get a hug from me. *Hugs Noy* lol. Dudes with a nice smile are hard to not be attracted to :lol:!

OMG yesterday I walked to my math final with this cute dude on my floor, he's in the same class, just different lecture time. And so yeah I took the initiative to ask if he was interested in this one girl on our floor, and he's like no actually I have a girlfriend at home. I was like WHAT??!!!! We go to dinner, hang out, talk and you don't tell me you're not single??? LOL, I got a little disappointed so I didn't wait for him to be done with the test to walk back to the dorms :lol:. Oh and he lives 7 miles from my hometown too so he's like we should hang out sometime, I'll show you my girlfriend. I was like NOOOOOO! I don't want to be near you anymore since you're not single haha.
*hugs Nai* I'm in a desparate need of a hug. LOL. stressing & need to relieve it.

Aweee... what an ass! how is he gonna gohok to you?!
Poo Chai jao choo <_< deserves a slap.

ahhh jer gan eek laew :D at the moment i wanna go to boston cause i can't wait another week to go. i'm so sick of job searching lol
Ahhh Diamend we meet AGAIN. :D I wanna visit boston too! but not during winter... too cold for a SD girl like me. haha.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
*hugs Nai* I'm in a desparate need of a hug. LOL. stressing & need to relieve it.

Aweee... what an ass! how is he gonna gohok to you?!
Poo Chai jao choo <_< deserves a slap.
I know I am disappointed. Plus a little jealous haha. Oh well wish him luck with his girlfriend.

There's this other dude on my floor who's cute but he wears skinny jeans and those dudes that wear skinny jeans are a no date in my book :lol:.

Aww I hope your finals go splendidly well! I'm so glad that I am all through this week and totally looking forward to my 3 week vacation where I sit around and do nothing other than be lazy and eat cookies hahahaha. I'm leaving tomorrow and am very excited to go back and visit some friends, teachers, and acquaintances. Gotta love the winter holidays lol!