Casting:

* Horikita Maki as Mineta Chisato
* Kaname Jun as Okura Fuu
* Okada Yoshinori as Okura Takeru
* Mukai Osamu as Okura Sho
* Yamamoto Yusuke as Okura Masaru
* Seto Koji as Okura Satoru
* Okayama Tomoki (岡山智樹) as Okura Akira
* Kusakari Masao as Okura Shinzo (company president)
* Eguchi Noriko as Inoue Rosemary

Synopsis :

These days, the term "homeless" has taken on new meaning. There are youths referred to as "net cafe refugees," who have neither a job nor a place to live, but who find themselves hopping around internet cafes. One such refugee is a 20-year-old girl named Chisato, who lost her mother at a young age due to sickness. She spent her youth trying to escape from the huge debt her father left her, and her battle with the repossessors unfolded every night. However, her life changed after meeting one man named Shinzo, changing her views on the meaning of "family." Shinzo comes from a rich family tracing back to the Edo period, and he adopted six good-looking sons with the hope of one becoming his successor, but all of them have strange personalities. Shinzo promises to free Chisato from her debt if she marries him and becomes the mother of his sons. However, a life with these six guys under one roof will not go smoothly...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i've seen bits n pieces of this drama but.. maki's rolls seems all the same to me >_<..

Nameless

N i n j a
I agree. I gave up watching this drama half-way through the entire series. It didn't keep my interest. It started off interesting and then it just went 'Blah' for me.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
I agree. I gave up watching this drama half-way through the entire series. It didn't keep my interest. It started off interesting and then it just went 'Blah' for me.
oh no.. i'm up to episode 2 and it's still pretty good.. i hope it continues to be good

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished this series. It was great!! Some episodes had boring parts but it picks up again and the ending of each episode kept me wanting more! Also, you can't go wrong when you got a bunch of good looking guys who are pretty much shirtless for each episode :blush: ^_^

I also love the little romance in the last few episode.. nothing overly done! I think that's why I like japanese drama because they dont seem to overexaggerate the romance between the main characters... just enough to make you want more! :D

aznsao9

Ky the Star
^ haha i agree on the romance parts. xD

anyways, my sister and i definitely got addicted to this drama... well i was more in it for Seto Koji at the time but learned to love the other guys, and it was good seeing Maki as well.
my sister definitely liked brother 1 and 3 more and wanted a romance between bro 3 and the main girl to happen.
but yeah, some parts were boring, but it made me curious as to how come they were adopted, what is wrong with them, who's the person that's evil and yada yada.
overall, i would definitely watch this again and again.

dariey

sarNie Adult
watch because of maki first since i'm crazy over her after HK and kurosagi then osami mukai climbing to my fav actor list..lol
but still i can't get finish this dorama.maybe i was start go crazy over kpop that time and it make me forget jpop & jdorama world..haha