Attention Please

meenia

sarNie Adult
I'm watching it.. up to four parts with english subtitle... it's really good.. well i think it is... It's cute, but hey i love most of her series.. i have seen two plus a movie of hers.. i think she's cute... but good series.. i like it..

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Hehe I'm watching this drama right now too. And its cute. The nek is really pretty but I've never seen her before. Ryu is so cute. I love that man. Anyway isn't this drama airing right now in Japan?

Nameless

N i n j a
koblo said:
Hehe I'm watching this drama right now too. And its cute. The nek is really pretty but I've never seen her before. Ryu is so cute. I love that man. Anyway isn't this drama airing right now in Japan?
[post="129200"][/post]​
yes it is.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Cool. Anyway I can't wait to finish more of this series. The girl is pretty and I like her acting. Ryu is so cute as always.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
yeah im watching this one i think im like on epi.5 but the uploader stopped...and i never went back to check it lol i'll go look it up again at youtube i think it's a cute serie I love Aya she is sooo cuuutee >__<

yukihime

Private
I found Masaki Yoko (Ueto Aya) to be very annoying in the beginning. But omg...Ryo is soooo hot!!! :wub:

You u download this serie with english sub from jpopsuki. I think they have up to episode 6 now.

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
now they have up episode 8
well it's seem like Ryo have a same character like I liter tear
not change a lot and well Aya Ueto was cool

i like her in Ace wo Nerae and Attack No 1 ..
but in this serie ..maybe because she SOOOO skinny ....humm
well ...dunno i just have 4 episodes i watch and 8 episodes i have ...

hum!

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
i love this... i was so sad when ryo was looking at F-cup boobs in episode 2.. he became a pervert in that part... but otherwise... i love him! and aya is so kawaii... love her character!

Khikarugal

sarNie Egg
Damn I love this series so much I bought it and watched it again and again! I love Nihikido Ryo and Ueto Aya! They make a cute couple! ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i love this drama.. aya and ueto are a plus.. i love them 2 as an actor n actress.. singer wise too ^_^ ... this drama had everything in my eyes.. it even makes me want to be a cabin attendant ^__________^ .. hehe.. aya n ryo made a cute couple.. i hope there'll be another special... i wasnt satisfied with the sydney australia special since there was no ryo... i feel like watching this drama again ^____^

dariey

sarNie Adult
start to watch this dorama when i was crazy over NEWS (jap band) like almost 10 years ago and ryu became my bias from the group during that time. he lead me here and most of his dorama..lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Though Yamapi is my bias from News, I definitely had a soft spot for Ryo :)  News just ain't the same eversince the two left.  :(

I have a habit of rewatching this drama every now and then.  It's amazing to see how much the cast has evolved/improved over time.  I never expected to see Aibu Saki getting some lead roles, but she did :)

Though I love Aya, I think it's going to be awhile until we get another cute role like this for her.... not that any of her newer roles are bad or anything :)

I remember wishfully thinking that there was going to be a second season... but that never came true sigh...