ATTN: SARNWORLD MEMBERS

SARY

sarNie Egg
:w000t: I think this may be an impossible venture, but have we ever plan an annual meeting of all the members of sarnworld before? I think it'll be awesome. I wouldn't mind planning one for those who are from Ontario, Canada. Anyhow what da ya peeps think?????

sarN

sarNie Granny
never ! i never even thought aobout it ! lol ! it sound impossible but it be cool ! hahah every one can wear a t-shirt with their screen name ! cool!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
awwies that sounds sooo kool!! but i dont think i can go my dad probably wont let me by the way.. i dont think theirs alot of member from philadelphia, pa.. heehe.. :sweat:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i think it would be cool, but a lot of members are really young...some can't even drive yet. lol

and me, i work a hecka of a lot, i probably wouldn't be able to make it.

but man, that would be soooo fun!!!

Rakniran

It would be nice,but im way too poor to go.I would probably have to fly there. WOuld cost me lots of money. Who is going to prepare the foods/drink?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
if we're planning to do this.. may be we can put up a list of who can come and who cant come.. and then we make something special for who cant come and send it off to them.. :)

koishii

sarNie Fansubber
Too bad I'm from Montreal, Quebec and I doubt I can do the trip lols

K

KawaiiTennyo

sarN said:
never ! i never even thought aobout it ! lol ! it sound impossible but it be cool ! hahah every one can wear a t-shirt with their screen name ! cool!
[post="26419"][/post]​
yea that's cool .. haha except the t-shirt better be free! muhahaha well i wanan hold one in california .. =) southern and northern i wanan pick the city that's in the middle and have something interesting to do !! =) it wont be for another six months or so .. so kids .. uhmm when's everyone's spring break?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
that's kool!!! california!!!!. . . i would go if the city is stockton, cuz basically my parents wont' let me go anywhere. .

Bou

sarNie Adult
thatll be so kewl!im from ontario canada!!...hm..one in cali..i so wanna go but....itll be expensive to get there and back :S

Twinky

sarNie Elites
ahhhh....I wanna join too but like a lot of peeps I'm dead broke and my parents would not let me travel all by myself....shoot....

cecilia

Staff member
^hahha..not a bad idea..but where do we meet?..at sarn's house..

i don't know..her grandma are too tradition..if we all show up at her
house..i don't know what she'll do..lol..

but the t-shirt idea sound super awesome..we shoudl do fun raising..or
some sort of donation..and make some cool t-shirt that say ''I'M A
SARNIE''..that would totally rock..ppl will sure ask us what's sarnie all
about..lol..

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
how cool....next year most of my closes friend and I are planning to meet each other at Six Flag Magic Mountain in Valancia California...we have been planing this ever since we met one another online at Flytoheaven fan fic site...i would be cool...to meet all of you as well...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
It sounds really kool...i would prolly go..if it's held in california that is...since cali is just right below my state...! But i would have to say in the summer if it's being done..!

vina_lek

Hey, that sounds cool. I'll probably be able to make it to Canada more so since some of my cousins live there, and I can crash at their place. Cheap college student here you know. B)

K

KawaiiTennyo

okay .. all of us cant meet eachother .. but everyone who live in the same state should set up meetings.. i think six flags sounds good .. so who's from california .. ?? tell me and i'll edit this list .. sorry intinuu stockton is REALLY boring nothing to do there i lived there for a year i should know hahah ..
kawaiitennyo
fenix
annnee