August Rush

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I agree the ending is weird. Johnathan Rhys Meyers is sorta hot though. If you don't stare at him too long haha.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I LOVE this movie...it's beautiful...however, i must agree the ending was not what I expected...I couldn't believe myself that it was the end...but overall I can't wait for the DVD to come out so I can buy one for my collection...

mokka

sarNie Adult
i was eager to see the movie but after i saw it, i was like "What"... it wasn't what i thought... everything was good until the ending

ling

sarNie Hatchling
this is a great movie! I loved it even though they could have elaborated more on the ending. Kinda sucks it ended like that. But we all get the picture i guess.
It is a classic which i can watch over and over again.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Finally saw it.
Great movie but yeah, wasn't too thrilled with the ending either.
I did like Jonathan Rhys Meyers but that's just me, I'm a sucker for Irish and Scottish accents. He's got a nice face too, very chiseled.

bee1210

sarNie Egg
This movie is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I find it very interesting especially how the how August played his guitar.........true the ending really sux........i believe that the director/producer should have added more things to the end

katia

sarNie Hatchling
this was a beautiful movie!!! storyline was good and the characters were good also

Mae

sarNie Adult
Jonathan Rhys Meyers is one hot daddy! He's gorgeous and has a beautiful voice too. I love the song This Time by him!