Aum A.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Mine would be AFF.... she is so pretty and he is so hott. they make a really great match... :spin: :clap:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I realy love Cherry and Aum together! Right now I'm feeling him and Aff though because of the lakorn.

max

sarNie Elites
I really like Aum & Cherry =) I was disappointed with Rai Rissaya, but hopefully they will be paired up together again in another lakorn that is actually good... LOL =)

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I like aum with aff so cute together. He looks good with benz also I was surprise they look cute together. I don't like him
with cherry her face is to hard and manly compared to aum kinda look like two guys standing next to each other. I thought in rai rassaya he look better next to benz than with cherry (sorry not a cherry fan so don't get mad). He hasn't acted with pat yet I like to see what they look like together.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i lyke hem with aff... they make sure HOT COUPLE IN ram loey rak...
LOVING THAT HOT LAKORN....AND HEM

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i like him with Aff!!
JLR ADDICTED!! :lol:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I say Aff because out of all the other actresses he starred with.. this pairing caught my eye. They mesh well with each other.

neena

sarNie Adult
look wise, of course AFF!! i think they're beautiful together and they're chemistry on JLR is awesome!!

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly Aum don't look good with a lot of the lead actresses that he star with, but I really like him with Aff! They look so good together ^_^

As for in a lakorn, I like him with Aff :wub:
(my mom got me addicted to that lakorn lol)

However, as for real life, I think he and Pinky are okay. They looked cute together while posing for the Snow White thing :p