Aum and Nat Myria is dating?

cecilia

Staff member
They didn't really confirm they're dating. they just say that they're studying each other and hanging out together as well as talk together. They're still in the whole brother/sister relationship thing (according to them -- the fans see otherwise)

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
I know that age doesn't matter when it comes to love and relationships...
and no offense to anyone....but isn't Nat a little too old for Aum?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
[quote name='Seunghee's Whore' date='20 July 2010 - 01:55 AM' timestamp='1279619755' post='698551']
Just out of curiosity, is it bad that Nat's "a little too old" for Aum? And if it's bad, why? :D
[/quote]
Cause Aum is usually the dude who goes for young and hot ladies (ie. Pinky)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
[quote name='Seunghee's Whore' date='20 July 2010 - 02:26 PM' timestamp='1279664778' post='698622']
Good answer. I wonder if Pinky did something to make him look the other way? lol I would hate to be the last girl that my ex was with before he starts dating older people or turn gay :p
[/quote]
LOL Maybe she did but when they were having a relationship they would flirt with other people, like Aum would flirt with MArgie and Aff and Pinky would flirt with Win. So maybe Pinky wasn't the one who did it. Maybe it was the inner voice in Aum that said "maybe older women won't flirt with other men" :eek:

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
[quote name='Seunghee's Whore' date='20 July 2010 - 10:55 AM' timestamp='1279619755' post='698551']
Just out of curiosity, is it bad that Nat's "a little too old" for Aum? And if it's bad, why? :D
[/quote]

It's 'NOT BAD'....it's rather weird to see someone like aum going for someone older....and correct me if i'm wrong...but isn't nat divorced? i'm sure aum has his own reasons why he's going for nat...

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
yes nat is divorced but there is nothing wrong with that
of course, there is NOTHING wrong with that...i was just stating my opinion...that it's rather weird to see something like this going on. :) wish them the best. :)