aum and pinky photoshoot in japan

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes, they're a cute pair,but i still perfer Aff and Aum
No one is hating. People have their taste and views. You're not the only one. I still prefer Aum and Aff. They are such a pair but I got to admit these were cute photoshoots but to me it didn't beat Aum and Aff shoot (Ah some of you know which shoots it was).

very nice photos.. they look so in love... *cries...... * that means Aum won't be available when I do get to go to Thailand and stalk him. hehe
Don't worry, who ever hand is faster gets him so don't lose hope just yet. =)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMFG. aum hawtie. hmm... i'm going to pretend that first pix is ATEAM hahaha ahhhhhh i love that 3rd pix of AUM acutally i like all the pixs of him =D

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhh they tooo cute i sooo jealous!!!!

Aum & pinky

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
omg! they're soo friggin' cute together. as much as i love A team,
darn aum with pinky is totally magic. they look so much in love.
omg, they look so good together, more than i thought. aum looking
soo good with that hair cut & pinky looks beautiful as always.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
nice cute photoshoot, Pinky look gorgeous+beautiful, i prefer her not with Aum either,i don't like him,not a fan,sorry to his fans no offense

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
No one is hating. People have their taste and views. You're not the only one. I still prefer Aum and Aff. They are such a pair but I got to admit these were cute photoshoots but to me it didn't beat Aum and Aff shoot (Ah some of you know which shoots it was).

Don't worry, who ever hand is faster gets him so don't lose hope just yet. =)
r u talking bout d Namtan Mai shoot???
cause they seriously look like couples there!

OMFG. aum hawtie. hmm... i'm going to pretend that first pix is ATEAM hahaha ahhhhhh i love that 3rd pix of AUM acutally i like all the pixs of him =D
ahahaha...totally get u sala

sad but true lmao

omg! they're soo friggin' cute together. as much as i love A team,
darn aum with pinky is totally magic. they look so much in love.
omg, they look so good together, more than i thought. aum looking
soo good with that hair cut & pinky looks beautiful as always.
i noe..lol..dont tat..juz urghhh u...lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this is a very cute photoshoot.. i think they make a cute couple.. i still love ateam though.. loving his hair... he is so handsome n pinky is gorgeous..

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
i never thought that Aum was cute, but after this photoshoot....I just realized how gorgeous he was. A really nice photoshoot indeed.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
When I found out they were dating, I was wondering how long will it last. But maybe it will last longer than anyone can predict. Beside, we wouldn't know. Nice photoshoot, Pinky look more mature in these pictures.

I think everyone still have the Aum/Aff in their head after all the lakorns together that's why they would look like a cuter couple. But reality, it's Aum and Pinky.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
When I found out they were dating, I was wondering how long will it last. But maybe it will last longer than anyone can predict. Beside, we wouldn't know. Nice photoshoot, Pinky look more mature in these pictures.

I think everyone still have the Aum/Aff in their head after all the lakorns together that's why they would look like a cuter couple. But reality, it's Aum and Pinky.
I totally agree with u... ateam is always on screen as a couple that we find it hard to see the real life couple aum and pinky... I love ateam and also accept aum and pinky as a couple...

hahahaha I also have pinky and aum pic as my wallpaper for my phone hahahah but I also have aum and aff pic for my screensaver... fair enough as I love both on and off screen couple...

chenling

sarNie Adult
Ooo they look cute...but he's soo much prettier then her in the pics, not that she doesn't look good..he just looks better!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
hot. hot. hot. hot .. they are so in love.
the vdo clip of the making is even cuter .
in one of the ss news. the host even comment on how pinky put her chin on his shoulder :wub: