Aum and Pinky seeing eachother

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum and Pinky going out and dating, what do you think? Do they make a cute match? i think they make a very cute couple. both are cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Pinky Sawika ,nang aek from ch7. I read he's being close to her mom trying to gain approval from her mom first. Her mom adore him like a son and trust him said he's a gentleman. Now up to Pinky if she will consider dating him.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
I Aum and Aff match better than Pinky, I think Pinky match better with Anus B)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Pinky and Aum make a very cute couple. both are cute. but on screen i think she make a very cute match with Oil.

cecilia

Staff member
whatever is fine .. pinky is not a bad chance .. i'm a aum/aff but i still fine with pinky too .. LOl

Raiya

sarNie Adult
In my fantasy world I want Aum and Aff to be together but if he likes Pinky then good for him...whatever makes him the happiest, though there is kind of an age gap...I wish them the best though if they are really dating.

At least I will always have Harit and Soriya :kiss: :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
well i like him better with aff and only aff..... but if they like each other then they like each other...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
My heart is broken knowing he going out with Pinky, she pretty but I really want him to be with Aff, maybe in my dream! :( I"m ok with this couple, hope he be happy with Pinky anyway!

LOL, I don't really mind. They seem cute together, like they know each other very well. Just seem that Pinky is still deciding if she should go out with him. BTW, he is kinda old for her...It's that I like Aum with Aff ATM and Pinky with Win (from a photoshoot).

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
mintwix Posted Jan 29 2008, 11:43 PM
Is he really a gentleman.? iono. From the talkshows I've seen of Aum, I don't think "gentleman" defines him
well with adults he is a gentleman that's what Pinky's mom said Aum's a gentleman and Pinky said he take good care of her parents. i think that's why her mom adore him because he know how to act proper & polite& sweet to adults. yep i agree Stardust,Pinky still deciding if she will agree be his girlfriend but for now they are seeing eachother and are close. but not boyfriend/girlfriend yet.