Aum Patcharapa (IN Vol.9 no.210 December 2013)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really like this. Her make up and hair looks very natural. She's glowing with radiance. For once, she's not trying to be overly sexy. Very elegant and refreshingly pure. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo said:
I really like this. Her make up and hair looks very natural. She's glowing with radiance. For once, she's not trying to be overly sexy. Very elegant and refreshingly pure. 

Aw, makes me feel so mean as to what I'm going to say, Mahalo! :lol: Not my favorite IN magazine cover, for somehow, I don't like how the cover turns out (perhaps the shadows across Aum's face? Or her expression? :scratchchin: :shrug:). But that inside picture of her! :shock2: She looks elegant and refreshingly pure indeed! :yes:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, makes me feel so mean as to what I'm going to say, Mahalo! :lol: Not my favorite IN magazine cover, for somehow, I don't like how the cover turns out (perhaps the shadows across Aum's face? Or her expression? :scratchchin: :shrug:). But that inside picture of her! :shock2: She looks elegant and refreshingly pure indeed! :yes:
I agree! I don't like the cover either. But her wardrobe and make up, overall, is a breath of fresh air. The comment was referring to the inside page :) So no worries. We're on the same page, literally :p 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo said:
I agree! I don't like the cover either. But her wardrobe and make up, overall, is a breath of fresh air. The comment was referring to the inside page :) So no worries. We're on the same page, literally :p

Ah, I see! Well! :whahuh: :lolyup: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: :highfive: :thumbsup: