Aum Patcharapa: Think Pink

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
she has no variety. her facial expression is always the same. hello do something else for a change.
i'm not too fond of the fur..i'm not a fur person it creeps me out.
in the 2nd picture it looks like theres fur growing out from her arm hahaha
i love those purple peep toe heels its so purdy i gotta go shoe shopping now.
hahahahs she's wearing granny panties in pictures 4, 8, & 9...looks like those undies that help hold in your fat lol.
thanks for the pictures!

judyp

sarNie Adult
aum's gorgeous and i don't think she has to even expose herself this much to look sexy. i don't know, i don't really like the shoot. its too much exposure.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
aum's gorgeous and i don't think she has to even expose herself this much to look sexy. i don't know, i don't really like the shoot. its too much exposure.
The same for me... but I'm getting used to it, and I guess that's why she's seens as the sexiest Thai actress, but this shoot is still okay for me, still glamorous, it's not like she looks like a whore or whatever.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
everytime i read pink in magazine.. i tend to think of victoria secret lol.. im so random.. lol.. aniwaise.. she is pretty but i dont think she needs to show cleavage every shoot..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
at first i never liked her but i do now, and the more people dis on her the more i like her. i think she'e pretty and she probably the few thai actress who's daring , i love it