Aum+Pinky pictures

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
he dress up as a prince+ she as snow white and they act this story on stage for this one event. they look so cute. they would make a cute couple if they really dated.
you can listen to their interview at this link
http://www.gossipstar.com/view_topic.php?c...49&read=yes

More pictures of the day they rehearse the play. they are so cute. they look so shy. heheh.

the real day they perform the play.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Man reckon that Pinky should get out of ch7 and move to ch3 so then she and Aum A can pairup in a lakorn together becuz i'm not a fan of ch7.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Hey, i reckon it will be better if aum can play for any channel he wants then he'll get to have more co-stars. Cause at the moment, he's basically starred with almost all of ch3 nang'ek already. I mean, actors should get a variety of nang'ek, for me sometimes it gets kinda boring to see him with the same actress.

donna

sarNie Adult
he looks to old for her. i don't want them to date! ahh no way haha

neena

sarNie Adult
i like pinky a lot!! but them dating? i dunno. i think she kinda look like Aff. okay too much JLR. :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
though he is very hot at the moment, in the next few years, he is gonna look like some old chinese dude in chinatown.
Aum is getting old.

neena

sarNie Adult
though he is very hot at the moment, in the next few years, he is gonna look like some old chinese dude in chinatown.
Aum is getting old.

:lol: yeah...i guess...but if he works hard at it maybe ppl will remember him as a great actor. stardom don't last your whole life...age kills you.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i like pinky a lot!! but them dating? i dunno. i think she kinda look like Aff. okay too much JLR. :lol:
I feel the same way.. i love pinky too but having her with aum makes me kinda sad because i want him with aff lol they would make such a cute couple.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
I DONT NOE BUT I HEARD THAT THEY ARE GOIN OUT.. BUT THEY DONT WANT PEOPLE TO NOW IT YET CAUSE SHE'S TO YOUNG FOR HEM... SUMTHANG LYKE THAT...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah from what i read they are going out. but they didn't tell the media they are boyfriend/girlfriend but they are close and seeing eachother. yeah i agree nowaday Aum looks older. maybe because of his beard but then he's getting old age wise too. so yeah he kinda look old for Pinky now. but they still look very cute together. it's cute he gets shy/blush when people tease him about her.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow Pinky looks so good as snow white! Love that costume on her.

I think they look okay together but yeah, he kind of looks a little bit too old for her...not the best match but whatever as they say "love knows no boundaries" and of course Aum is still so HOT!!!