Aum, Vee, Weir, and Nam?

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Aum Atichart, Vee, Weir and some guy I don't know the name of (Is it Nam? ) on the cover of OHO thai gossip magazine.

inside pic

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Aum Atichart, Vee, Weir and some guy I don't know the name of (Is it Nam? ) on the cover of OHO thai gossip magazine.

inside pic
OHHH THEY'RE SO SEXY!!! i'M NOT SURE BOUT THOSE PANTS NAM'S WEARiNG THOUGH... THAT'S NOT HOT. HAHA.

nina07

sarNie Adult
OOHH...AND WEiR...i'D TAP THAT...HAHAHA JK JK..BUT DUDE HE DOES LOOK GOOD... :wub: :drool:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
is that photo talking about something on pinky's neck..??..

nina07

sarNie Adult
yeah i think their talking about pinky's neck...a hickey??? looks like one...you bad boy aum!!! hahahaha jk...but it does look like a hickey or some mark

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
whaaa...Weir is starting to look good to me....I like his teeth for some reason???...lol Thanks for the mag!
****OMG WTH I didnt even notice that on Pinky's neck..LMAO..ooooooo Lets all go PM Umm about it! lmao

moilee

sarNie Adult
The only one who's hot in Oops is Vee. What's happened with the others? I think Veer could do better than that post. Aum and Nam....sorry...not a fan of...?

noungning

Heartless
lol it's a gossip magazine so i don't think they were posing for the magazine.

yes they are asking who did that to pinky's neck?

nina07

sarNie Adult
so what are they saying about the 4 p'eks that are on the cover ???...are they talking about how all four of them paired with pinky?? i have no idea...hehe

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
that cover says...tum moh?! poo chai thorng jao choo!

i cant translate anymore than that..

on pinky's neck..."roy daeng" fee meu krai wah?!

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i like Nam but i prefer him with short hair not that he's not hot, Nam just look better with short hair for me. but all the guys are hot and Weir is growing on me hehehe...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
WHAT?! A HiCKEY ON PiNKY'S NECK?! OOOOOH... SOMEONE NEEDS TO TALK TO AUM ABOUT THAT.... HAHA. NAUGHTY BOY... :loool:

ALL THOSE GUYS HAVE GROWN ON ME :wub: BUT i'M LiKE LOViNG AUM & WEiR MORE & MORE! =]