Aum's Best Character so Far

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aum is such a talented actor and can portray any character. This is one of the many reasons he's my favorite actor.

I think Harit and Suriyawong/Siriwong are my favorites so far and best portrayed. Both are 2 very different characters and i love both equally. Harit is a meanie with a big heart and Suriya/Siriwong is very soft and full of emotion. Aum can cry wonderfully.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
My fav Aum's character remains Harit -except the "r" scene- because I was introduced to Aum through this character and Aum was very natural at acting a very intimidating, blunt, fierce and somewhat scary character who's way older than he is. I still think he was at his hottest there. In JLR I was more into Aum while in RM I feel I am more into Aff.
Aum's Suriyawong comes close behind because as Harit I feel he is really deep in love with the N'ek and he won't never give her up. What made me love Suriyawong more was the sentences he told Rerin before the latter run to hug him especially this words "Your fiance has come to take you and leave, my fortune will come to an end soon...Have I told you I love you ? Here I tell you again I love you...". In addition to Aum loving way of looking at the N'ek...just breathless.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
Nakak Dok Sorn Klin - his character was hilarious! with the wig and the rapping... I always saw him with a serious role, so seeing him in a funny role was refreshing and he definitely pulled it off

Piang Jai Tee Pook Pun & Borisut Bumbut Kaen - such a sweet and caring character!!! i loved how he looked at taew and anne in these two lakorns with his smoldering looks and how he would do anything to stop their tears! also, his crazy portrayal of Taywun was amazing!

Thara Himalaya - again, with his sweet sexiness.... and damn that look! LOL! and i liked his character here because he had a playful side.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh Aum, he's one of my favorite actors as well.. <3 His acting hasn't failed to disappoint me unless it's the storyline itself.. but so far he hasn't..

like y'all mentioned, who can forget the meanie Harit who was out for revenge who then felt guilty toward n'ek when he realized that he got the wrong woman the whole time..

and i have to say i really do love suriyawong.. i feel bad for just barely catching up on this lakorn now.. goodness, his portrayal is just so good.. i felt his emotions and everything.. JAO NOI!!! a job well-done! i just gotta finish it now :)

his character ah-joo/theeradeth was really lovable.. though his father treated him like crap, he never hated his father though he was always hurt that his father always say that he's a disappointment.. he even works hard to get his parents a better future.. he's such a good son :(

i have to say his portrayal of lom huan is really good as well, i still have my catch up to do on that lakorn but.. seeing aum play a "special" character is so moving and touching! if i remember correctly, he was nominated for best actor for the lakorn but sadly he didn't win :(

aum has played so many different type of characters that it's so hard not to love him :) he truly is a great actor indeed! I could list a whole lot more but these characters are the ones i love most hehe.. <3

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
He can play so many diverse roles! I fell in love with him in every role! He is a very emotional actor! Love, love, love him!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aum is such natural actor. I liked his one scene where he drinks drugged juice in Dao Keaw Duen. OMG he was so natural in that. I was laughing hard at him.
I think his all characters are good. He portrayed well. Aum with Aff looks very good. Even with Kim and Janie.

ssatyl

sarNie Egg
Step said:
Aum is such natural actor. I liked his one scene where he drinks drugged juice in Dao Keaw Duen. OMG he was so natural in that. I was laughing hard at him.
I think his all characters are good. He portrayed well. Aum with Aff looks very good. Even with Kim and Janie.

That is one hilarious scene, those moments when he's thinking of Dao XD