Austrian family members in incest-imprisonment case meet

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Holy crap!
Not only is that sick but how awful must that have been for the daughter. Why didn't the mother call the authorities when her daughter went missing?
She just assumed that she ran away, didn't even bother to make sure she was okay and not kidnapped but the sicko father and locked up beneath their homes.

They must be some basement for no one upstairs to hear anything and I'm pretty sure the wife had to have known there was a basement downstairs. Didnt' she ever go in there? Or wonder what was in there the past 24 years?!

15-20 years is not enough! I think that bastard should be in prison for imprisoning his daughter (who's been in that hell hold for 24 years), repeated accounts of rape and child abuse for keeping those kids in there all that time without having to see daylight. He she should be in prison for at least 50 years if not for life! Sick bastard.

I can't believe the mother, god people like that make me sick. If I had kids and anyone, and I mean ANYONE dares to touch my children in that manner, I'd rip out his balls with my bare hand and shove it down his throat!

darvil

sarNie Adult
like the article said, there must have been accomplices.

Its a pretty messed up story for sure. Its going to be hard to untangle this mess.

These kids are going to go thru alot esp with the media all buzzed about this story. Hope the best for them.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i was so disgusted by this story!! i couldnt believe the mom not knowing where her daughter was all this time.. was she not suspicious about that little place/shack/or basement?? weird and yet GROSS!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I swear, something is rotten here. It's impossible for the guy to have acted alone without anyone suspecting. The government must be corrupt or there must be something psychologically wrong with the whole family! The guy's even been convicted of sexual assaults and arsons but thsoe documents were only kept for a limited time. What kind of shit is that?! records like that should be permanent. So the social services let him adopt those children! Without even any proof of them being his "grandchildren" ... argg makes me sick.. at the deed and the fact that such a thing could happen in a civilized society.... And to think he takes his "gentleman's holiday" in Thailand. .. aggargg Ppl are scewy!!! Gosh. I looked at his pictures... Imagine what goes on in his mind... Those eyes are scary... They say he appeared unemotional, showing no signs of remorse..... Some educated ppl can be the most horrid and inhuman freaks of nature.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was told this of yesterday from my aunt and I didn't bother to search it up if it was true or not. And I can't believe it was true. I didn't even want to continue reading. That was too sad. He deserve death not prision. I hope he dies a painful death.

gs

Sexy Back
how crazy i was just reading about them in the LA times during my lunch break from work today

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I don't believe that the mother doesn't know. I mean how does the father sneak food down there for four people without her realizing that her food supply sure does run fast huh? And also does she not ever get out of the house or something to not know there's a basement? Plus, he had it all done before the daughter was 18 so the mom never questioned? And to think that 3 kids were left on her doorstep while her daughter joined a cult? Yeah right! The media here makes her seem all innocent but I really think she is an accomplice. Sick freaks these day man! And here foreign people always criticized America for being a perverted society. F*** it happens all over the world but they don't have a press that informs them of every single shit happening.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Sicko! Sicko! Sicko!

Gosh, I wish I have special power where I can find all the predators who prey on the helpless and the innocents so I can go kill all the sickos in the world! I'll wipe them all out in a heartbeat. I'm even willing to go to hell for it.

There was an "anonymous tip". Betcha it's that good for nothing mother of hers who was an accomplice and her conscience finally awakens.

noungning

Heartless
didn't it say someone on the news that was pasted here that the mom knew of the basement but couldn't go in there because it wasn't allowed and the father was the only person with the keypad code. man talk about hi-tech lol... reminds me of lakorns with that keypad crap... but anyways, i'm sure the mom questioned but i'm also believing she's probably opressed from the way it seems...

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think he deserve 15 or 20 years in prison and definitely not the death penalty. All these are too easy and not harsh at all, especially the death penalty. What he need is to go through the same thing he put his poor daughter and his grand kids/his kids through. I suggest they lock him in a 10 by 10 basement and have him rape by sickos 24/7 and only feed him bread and water. And as for his wife lock her up and feed her only bread and water.

little

sarNie Adult
it's nasty like the wesson's story in fresno. Crazy world hate it why do these kinds of people even have life