Av luaj luas tsis tau wb tiam 2

what do u guys think was it better than tiam 1?

• Yes, way better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not at all

• Don't know(haven't watch)

• Total voters

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
What do u guys think about Av luaj luas tsis tau wb tiam 2, do u guys think it was good..?...For me i prefer tiam ib cause i scared of him because too much make-up...n i think they try a little to hard but they're improving.... :D i love her friend n this movie she's really cute...i like how they dubbed it cause their real voice is a bit annoying...but what do u guys think..?... :rolleyes:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i will give this movie 1/5 star...i think it's a boring movie....waste my 20 bucks...the dubbed voice is annoying....seems like the girl who dubbed for hnub lis dubbed for all the girls.....lol..and i think they copy thai too much...i like tiam ib better....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah that's true the only annoying part is she dubbed for all girls its just a bit old for her but i still think its better than their original voice and i think the guy dubbed makes him look more mature..sort of..?..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Sky Production has been really annoying lately... They have one girl who's voice isn't even all that good, but she's been dubbing for most of their thai dramas. They use her voice for everyone and it's annoying because it's noticeable... They need to find a better n'ek dubbing voice. And I prefer Hnub Lis' real voice... I hate the fact that they have to dubb over Hmong voices cuz it's a waste of time and a disgrace to the real actors and actresses...

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
i have to agree wit u guys.............this movie is really boring, gay and stupid at the same time...........my sister bought this movie for$25 and i think it a waste of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....it seem like they wanna be thai/korean/chinese at the same time, they try to hard on the slapping and kissing part.............even thought the main actor and actress are very cute together........they made this movie hella boring till start to end............i skip throughout the whole movie and only watch the end...........anywase it not my $$$$$$$$$$ so i don't really care..........over all i rate a 1/5 because the main actor is handsome and cute.......................

mai92

sarNie Adult
The main actor put on toooooooooo much make-up.
It make him loooooooooooook pretier than the main actress and all the other girls too
Anywase i don't really enjoy this movie
I have to agree with miss_aom_phiyada, they made this move so boring and drag a lot.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
when i brought this movie, i asked why they dubbed the voices and the lady told me that, Sky Production did not go oversea and produce the movie, they are only distributing and marketing the movie. however, when they recieved the movie, the audio was really low and barely audible. so they asked the people to re-do their voices but they refused. so Sky Production decided to give them new voices!
i got pretty friendly with these people hehehehe

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
so this movie is just selling under sky entertainment's name... sky entertainment is not even producing it??? well that's too bed because sky entertainment is not getting good reviews for this one and everyone thinks its theirs.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
yes Sky Production is only selling the movie and the movie is under Sky Production.
I got very friendly with the lady that was selling the movie.
If I'm gonna buy their movie, I might as well get friendly and get to know the producers/directors/actors/actress.
LOL

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
tiam 2 is out already? wow! i haven't seen it..

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
The dubbing totally kills the movie in Tiam 2. Eb and Hnub's voice is so much better than the dubbing ones. Overall this movie is okay. Better than some out there.