Avoiding Your Own Heart

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Avoiding Your Own Heart​

Starting Aum and Aff​

Andrew Cronin and Sara Regg​

Intro: His mother was hurt because of her father, then his mother died all because of her father, and now her son is back
to get revenge on the person who hurt his mother and caused her to die like this....But instead of hurting her father, he instead
hurt her who was innocent and didn't know anything about her father's problems at all.......

Preview:
?: You stupid jerk, let me go! (yelling at him)
?: I am not gonna let you go until I'm satisfied with you!
?: What? Why? What the hell did I do to you?
?: I will hurt you as much as your stupid father of yours had hurt my mother..... The more my mother had suffer, the more your
going to be hurt...... You will die on this island for sure! (with his evil laugh)
?: What the hell does my father have to do with this? huh?
?: Your father is he person I hate, and since your his daughter, your the one who I'm going to hate the most.....
?: What the hell is wrong with you? Your crazy! Let me go! Let me go! (screaming at him)
?: (He then grabbed her faced and kissed her lips to shut her up)

*Special thanks to RR*​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhh i can't wait to read this :D and they are going on an island too. OoOO andrew and sara...i love them--they are so funny and cute.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wa, an island...JLR. Lmao! I love love Sarah&Andrew in YLM! They're so cute and funny together!! I sense an R scene from this FF. Heehee.
Oh RR, those posters are so gorgeous!!!

cecilia

Staff member
wow. an island all to themselves .. how cool ..
i love the preview -- the little tease is good ..

i love revenge/love fiction, always keep me glue to the computer.

98, those are beautiful covers :wub:

n_naruk

Very nice poster batchigo_azn. I'm feeling JLR fever is going to come back from seeing the pics from the lakorns with all the posters. Heehee.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually, i will update this one maybe this Friday, cuz i have so much homework right now... and i have finals this wed...

sorry :)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 1​

Ever since Aff was little, her father was never there with her mother or her. Her father never respected her as his daughter. She always remembers the words her father kept telling her mother and her, when she was little, "You were born accident, you were never meant to be born. Your not my daughter". She will never forget these words that her father to her. Whenever her father got into problems, it was her mother and her that had to deal with his problems. Aff's mother died when she was 17 years old because of cancer. She left Aff with her uncaring father who doesn't even care about her at all. Even if Aff is 25 years old right now, she still take cares of her father ever since her mother died, and than at the same time going to school. She goes to school with her friend Sara Atichart.

Aff tells everything to Sara, including about Aff's fiance Andrew...Sara has always been there for Aff, and Aff has always been there for Sara too. They were at school, and it was lunch time...Aff and Sara sat at a table together.

Sara: Aff, hows life?

Aff: (looking at Sara) Life sucks really bad Sara...

Sara
: Why? (wondering)

Aff: (poking her food) Sara, my life is hell...Its not getting better at all....

Sara
: (bending her head forward) Tell me then! You know I'm willing to listen! (smiling)

Aff: Alright...Lets see where to start.... Will each night my dad brings home a different women and they always..um..um... they don't know how to control themselves at all... Its so annoying....

Sara: Oh my gosh!

Aff: But there is more.... Suddenly, he started bringing home this woman constantly though...I don't know who she is, or where she is from...(looking at Sara) Everynight I see her, never a different women anymore....

Sara: Dang, than thats a good thing!

Aff: No, thats not a good thing! You know what?

Sara: Why? (confused) And what? Tell me..

Aff: I have this feeling that this woman is married already, but I don't know anything yet!

Sara: HOw do you know? Have you tried asking your dad?

Aff: Well I have tried asking my dad, but instead yelled at me! And how I know is that whenever my dad and her is done with that "thing" and she goes into the bathroom, I have caught her many times putting this ring on.... Not on her right hand, but on the left... I don't know if you get what I'm saying! (looking at Sara)

Sara: Maybe your dad bought that ring for her!

Aff: I doubt it...My dad is cheap as hell....

Sara
: Ok than, why don't you just go up to her and ask her who she is? Is she gonna be your new mother or what? I don't think its that hard?

Aff: (pushed her food to the side) Sara, I don't want to get into trouble by my dad..... and plus I'm not gonna do that!

Sara
: Oh dang....So you don't know who she is? You know what you can do? (thinking)

Aff: What? (staring at Sara)

Sara: (smiled) I got it! Follow her!

Aff: Okay! (laughing) First of all, I'm not a stalker, and second of all, I will never, I repeat, I will never do that!

Sara
: What I thought that was a great idea?

Aff
: Your a dork sometimes! (smiling) I'll see what happens tonight! (than the bell ringed and they both went to class)..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She couldn't believe that she is actually doing this.... She never thought that it would be like this, or even ended up like this.....But there was something about him, that she couldn't resist..... That day when he came into her office asking her for a job, that was when it all started....That night, when they both had sex with each other, she wanted him everynight and everyday, even though she was married already and have two kids with her husband..... She has been carrying on this affiar with him for almost two years now.... Today, she came to get something from him, but instead of that, they both ended up on the bed together...

Lena: Prada, how long are we gonna carry this affair? (laying on his chest)

Prada: Why? (looking down at her)

Lena
: Well, it has been two years now that this affair has been going on and......

Prada
: And? You don't want this anymore huh? (getting mad) Fine, if you don't want this anymore, we can seperate and go our own way right now! (getting off the bed)

Lena
: (feeling bad for saying that) Don't go please, I didn't mean it like that! I love you! (she went up to him and put her arms around his waist)

Prada
: (turning around and looks at her) Then can we not talk about this again, if you love me?

Lena: Okay... I won't..... I love you more than anything....

Prada
: (he than hugs her and than they both made love again)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School was over for Aff and Sara, and they both got out at the sametime....

Aff: What did you think of our new teacher?

Sara
: Ewwwwww! I thought he was handsome and cute, but turns out to be an old person that looks old....His freaken chest hair was the only thing that stood out about him! His chest hairs looks like my grandpa....

Aff: Ewwww! I didn't need to know that! (laughing)

Sara
: Duh! So what you gonna do when you get home?

Aff: I have to go home and cook and clean! As usual! What about you?

Sara
: I'm gonna go eat! Eat, eat is my thing! (smiling)

Aff: (just laughed)

Then suddenly a car shows up right besides Sara...

Sara
: Oh, my ride is here! Catch you later! Call me! (smiling)

Aff: Alright! (smiled)

When Sara opened the car door, there was a man sitting at the driver seat staring at Aff.....

*TBC*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for any mistakes...

n_naruk

Thanks for the update. Good start. Aff's engaged to Andrew. Hmm, interesting. So it's Aff's dad and Aum's mom that's having the affair right? Omg, Sara is Aum's sister I'm guessing? And that must be him staring after Aff in the car!

Sara is funny. Eating is her thing. Lol.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update. Good start. Aff's engaged to Andrew. Hmm, interesting. So it's Aff's dad and Aum's mom that's having the affair right? Omg, Sara is Aum's sister I'm guessing? And that must be him staring after Aff in the car!

Sara is funny. Eating is her thing. Lol.
Yea, aff's dad and aum's mom is having an affair.... but they dont no about it yet.... and sara is aum's lil sis...