Awayjee See Chompoo (No Problem)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh lord. For heaven's sake. I swear... It's called "Awayjee See Chompoo" from the production Noh Plorbae Lom of Maem Titima... Is it just me that's spelling it wrong, or I've never heard of that company before?... Starring *cough* Por and Ja Jitapa*cough*... Lord. Save me... I'm getting tired.
Thanks to tinah.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i kinda figure it is his new lakorn lol. but yeh, im glad Ja has more lakorns now!

thanks for the tran kristy. credit goes to one of the fan @ tv3

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The title sounds weird. so what kind of la korn is it? Ja. i don't know about her, i saw a little bit of her la korn with Pip. i guess she's alright. she remind me of Twong Savika(nang aek boran la korn) but Por is o.k. his acting is improving a lot. mam titima la korn? i guess it will be good then.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awayjee means hell so See Chompoo means the color pink... Pink Hell?? I don't know... Not really fond of Ja though.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
so happy!

por and ja will look so cute together.

ja is a new comer she not alot of fans know her, but i love ja.. she's one of my fav. actresses!

she so cute and adorable onscreen and offscreen. i loved her lakorn with pip even though that was her first lakorn only. so happy she gets to pair up with famous praeks already!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You don't know who Ja is? She's from Sood Tae Fah Gumnode and she's in Krueng Tep Ratree right now playing as second.

maijune

SarNie Adult
really ja and por of a new lakorn...can't wait for the confirmation....ja is cute though she is not that pretty...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ja is in krung thep ratee?

i didn't know that.. i want to watch it now but janie does look pretty to me at all in that lakorn which makes me not want to watch it >.<

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
are you serious? i can't wait. i'm happy that ja have another lakorn that she plays as the main nang ek. i skip part to her lakorn she play with rome and janie for i don't like the lakorn and the reason i watch that lakorn was because i am interested in knowing who ja's pairing with, either nott or thun. i can't wait to watch the end of that lakorn and anticipating for this new one of her and por. i think they'll make a cute couple. :D

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm guessing this might be a fantasy/romance....since you know awayjee usually deals with the devil and hell and spirits and see chompoo is the color of love...hope so that would be interesting to see

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay, they just had the opening. ja looks different and prettier. at first, i thought she was bua chompoo. por look cute there

caps. credit to joe

nolee

sarNie Adult
Nooooo! not her!! lol. she can't act in my opinion.. and she kinda seems cross-eyed. but Por is cute though lol

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
tis one looks goodd and realy intresting... ill watch it cuz of por.. i luv him so muchhhhh.......... he was realy cute n mafia tee rukkk