Awayjee See Chompoo (No Problem)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I don't know why for someone reason I like lakorns like this where the praek is older than the nangek...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Toon Today, 06:59 AM Post #45
I don't know why for someone reason I like lakorns like this where the praek is older than the nangek...

i agree with you, i like it too. where pra aek is older than nang aek and they have a loving relationship like this. it looks sweet cute and warming. thanks for the clip batchigo azn , they look so cute the scene she hug him. i haven't seen a la korn like this for a long time,because nowadays mostly there is only slap/kiss/revenge la korn out. i will look forward to see this la korn. Por and Ja looks cute. kinda tire of him pairing up with Pat. see him with a new actress is good.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
is this lakron airing anytime soon? I reallt want to see it and the pairing is really cute so yah.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^maybe just someone who will like n'ek

pic of the cast/director. there was one with por/ja too but i couldnt find it

dailynews

Vanida

Save World Save Life
she move to ch7 to ch3 i like her in mon ruk loog thoong and ghost lakorn same peak tou sarnyua back in the 90s

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the trailer during the tarng charng peuk commercials so I'm guessing it'll be on air soon?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
aww they look so cute... it looks like a sweet lakron... their going to be sweet hahaha cute i can't wait to see it.