Awayjee See Chompoo (No Problem)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
hmmm that's what i read somwhere...not sure if its confirmed or not! i guess i will keep checking to see what's gonna happen next...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh i really like dis lakorn. it's just sooooooooo CUUUUUUUUUUTE. eps 7 was really cuuuute. i can't get over how cute dis lakorn is lol and oooooo they played peck/aof/ice's song ter kheu sing soot thaay in eps 7 :D :D :D :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u know even though nampueng and nat are in their lives now i'm not mad cause they're so nice. and por and nampueng are cute together so are nat and ja. i just lob dis lakorn so much lol it's sooooo cuuuuuuute. i can't say dat enough lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I just LOVE this movie.
It's the cutest ever. :D
And the Ratree Samosarn of this lakorn was funny especially when they danced. Haha.
Ja has pretty eyes haha.

Katerine

Butterfly123
does anyone know the supposely age gap between them in here??? how about in real life???
in here i dunno? but in real life i think 10 years coz por 30-31 rite? and ja around 20 ^_^

OMG i saw the preview por get shot or has a heart attack i dunno and Ja get "R" or nearly "R" in here by some old prevert :ph34r:
and there so in love with each other in here! it makes me cry (drama :p) when they just ignore it coz they think it wrong when it not he not even her real uncle

mai92

sarNie Adult
I just LOVE this movie.
It's the cutest ever. :D
And the Ratree Samosarn of this lakorn was funny especially when they danced. Haha.
Ja has pretty eyes haha.
i agree with you she does have some pretty eyes..
they're sooo cute together..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yop yop yop cute cute cute. i think in da next eps por and nat comes in time to save ja. aint dat what always happens? nang'ek always get saved by pra'ek b4 she gets raped by some other man lol boo i can't believe it's ending <_<

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Por's 30 and I'm not sure about Ja but she's probably in her early 20's.
So yeah Por's like 9/8 years older than Ja in real life also in the lakorn also, lol.
But Por still looks really young for his age! I couldn't believe he was that old when I knew him, I thought he looked really young and was around his mid 20's sine he was a new comer with the Power 3 and most of them are really really young except for P'Por, lol.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I love Por but his character here is so freaking annoying! I feel so sorry for Ja....she's always loved him but he treats her like she's not even important to him. GOSH!!! Can't believe he's going to kiss nampeung in the next episode. TOTAL WTF!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he's probably dat way cause he think dat nat can take care of ja. so he's just tryin to move on himself. sall good u know they'll end up together lol

does Por rejecting Ja have something to do with him leaving her mom to go study abroad? b/c he left the mom, the mom had to put up with au alone. he blames himself for her death? kind of like he was not there to protect her mom. so he thinks he's not good enough to take care of ja?

i feel sorry for nat & nampueng. :eek:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
ummmm..i LOVE the theme song to this lakorn...but it's kinda slow for me...for sum reason this lakorn reminds me of korean dramas...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
does Por rejecting Ja have something to do with him leaving her mom to go study abroad? b/c he left the mom, the mom had to put up with au alone. he blames himself for her death? kind of like he was not there to protect her mom. so he thinks he's not good enough to take care of ja?

i feel sorry for nat & nampueng. :eek:
i think por is rejecting her cause he thinks it's best for her to be w/ nat. maybe he still feels it's wrong to have feelings for da girl he grew up w/ and always though of as a niece. i'm startin to feel sorry for nat and nampueng too :(

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I have to catch up :lol:
i'll do so in the next couple days since sckewls ending !! :yahoo: [even tho i have summer sckewl :(] :lol:
I like Por && Ja together, dey are TOO CUTE! :wub: