B Namthip

keylee

sarNie Hatchling
here is the new issue of Woman Plus Weekly Magazine
featuring p'b namthip
she looks very pretty...i love the outfits and photoshoot :)
courtesy of gmmultimedia

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow! she's gorgeous there! i never see her exposing her tummy, though...just a little.. hehe i like the messy photoshoots.. :D

L

lalalek

I just dont understand why they make beautiful people like her pose like that? It looks dookie.....lol.....See it makes them look dead and plus throught out half of the picture she just has that same look and it just looks so boring.....

the good thing about the pictures is she doesn't have alota makeup and it symbolizes that she is natural Beauty.... :D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL what's up with her hair? hmmm...fan blown too hard? geez it makes her look weird...

Sah

sarNie Elites
Yaaay! I'm so glad to see her again. I love Bee. She looks gorgeous. I love all the pictures, except for the tummy one, she looks kinda weird there. It doesn't really look like her. Thanks for sharing. :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Sah said:
except for the tummy one, she looks kinda weird there. It doesn't really look like her.
[post="45091"][/post]​
yeah she looks like holding her tummy back and can't breath looks... that's why i never see her exposing that much of tummy... :huh: but she's pretty as well. :D

mangpor

sarNie Egg
Bee has the perfect model figure. She's skinny and tall and gorgeous. I love her! And her acting skills got so much better too!

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
B Namthip looks so pretty. Her acting skills got much better, loved her w/ Arnus. I want them to pair up again. :D