b.o.y

cUte.dOrk

sarNie Egg
lol..i looked for the one that had the hairiest legs, and when i saw it i went 'omg'..the laughed about how correct you were.. :blink:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
rofl the picture is funny.
yeah luckky Cheer! i want to sit next to Tengneung tooo!!
thank goodness his legs aren't that hairy compare to the other 2. lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa >_<... i never knew james legs were that hairy >_<... totally shocking >_< ... lol..

oh lucky cheer ^_^.. hehe.. i wanna sit next to them too....

kulyia

RUK
lol. idont know them but their all cute and white. lol. hes probably hairier because he mix. With white? something white.lol

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
oh...so you guys were talking 'bout James, i think he a bit more hairy bcuz he is mixed with british or something....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow i'm amaxe....i love james but why do he have to be the guy with the most hairest leg....sorry..its just kinda grose me out...i nevrery notice this..n its scaring me...j/k....

max

sarNie Elites
I do not know who they are and never seen them before, but they are actually really cute! How lucky Cheer is to be in the picture with them : )

I actually think the one with the hairiest leg is the cutest one! LOL!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I don't understand why people are saying it is too hairy or disturbed by it. People come in different shapes and sizes. Hair and without hair. You can't choose who you are born to. You can't choose who your parents are. You can't choose if you are hairy or not hairy because it comes from genetic. People who think it is disgusting don't know jack about genetic or about DNA and how it works.

If you are hairy then you are hairy. If you're not then good for you. No one is perfect and everyone is made in their own special way. Some have a sharper nose while some have a flat nose. ETC.

And all we know is that we will die one day and we don't even know what time either.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I don't understand why people are saying it is too hairy or disturbed by it. People come in different shapes and sizes. Hair and without hair. You can't choose who you are born to. You can't choose who your parents are. You can't choose if you are hairy or not hairy because it comes from genetic. People who think it is disgusting don't know jack about genetic or about DNA and how it works.

If you are hairy then you are hairy. If you're not then good for you. No one is perfect and everyone is made in their own special way. Some have a sharper nose while some have a flat nose. ETC.

And all we know is that we will die one day and we don't even know what time either.

Amen.

:D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

actually, if ur hairy, you can always get a wax or even shave.....just cuz ur a guy dont mean u have to be hairy..theres nothing unmanly about shaving or waxing.