B2St/Beast

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
[MV HD ENG SUB]Beast (B2ST / 비스트) - 내 여자친구를 부탁해 (Say No)

I know they're all younger than me, but this video is so awesome :)

The link posted by Karen has been taken off, so here is another link to the "Say No" video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7OKfpUFo8Q

If you don't know who is who in the above vid here is the timing:

0:16 - Hyeon Seung or Hyun Seung
0:28 - Joon Hyeong or Jun Hyung
0:41 - Ki Gwang (AJ) or Ki Kwang
0:55 - Yo Seob
1:08 - Doo Joon
2:16 - Dong Woon​

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So, after mentioning them, I went ahead and watched more of their stuff. I gotta say that they are really growing on me. I realized how nice they are to their fans. They make little candy items/gifts for their fan on special days. That is just so sweet. My wish for them is lots of success and I can't wait to see more of what they have to offer. The more I listen to their songs the more catchy it becomes.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I originally posted this for the "Say No" video, but I've come to like them as a group. So I'll make this their official thread on Sarn.

Members:

♥ Yoon Doo Joon ♥
Position: Leader/Rapper
Nickname: 3 Sec Gong Yoo
Education: Kyung Hee Cyber University
DOB: July 4, 1989
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 67 kg
Blood Type: A
Specialty: Vocal/Rap/Soccer
Hobbies: Listening to hip hop & R&B, soccer, and playing games.
Misc Info: He was first appeared on Mnet's Hot Blood documentary as one of the candidates for JYPE group One Day. Currently he is one of the rappers for AJ?s Wiping the Tears.

♥ Jang Hyeon Seung ♥
Former Stage Name: So-1
DOB: September 3, 1989
Nickname: Rancho (Hyun Seung)
Education: Anshan Information Industry High School
Specialty: beat box
Height: 176cm
Weight: 58kg
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Web surfing and bowling.
Misc Info: He was eliminated from YG group Big Bang in the ninth episode of their documentary.

♥ Young Joon Hyeong ♥
Stage Name under Xing: Poppin' Dragon
DOB: December 19, 1989
Nickname: yonggun (Jun Hyung)
Education: Anyang Arts High School
Specialties: Dance
Height: 179cm
Weight: 64kg
Blood Type: O
Hobbies: writing lyrics, watching movies, and dancing.
Misc Info: He was first debuted with group Xing and he rapped for AJ's Wiping the Tears.

♥ Yang Yo Seob ♥
DOB: January 5, 1990
Nickname: 양요, endorphins, siksin
Education: University of East Broadcasting Arts [absent for about 1 year]
Specialty: beat box, jalmeokgi
Height: 174cm
Weight: 56kg
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Writing lyrics
Training: Trained under M-Boat
Specialty: Vocals
Misc Info: He was AJ's high school friend.

♥ Lee Ki Gwang (AJ)♥
Name - Lee Ki Gwang
DOB: March 30, 1990
Nickname: Ace Jr., Holly 2
Education: Seoul Absence of Comprehensive Art School
Specialties: dance
Hobbies: watching movies, sports, and dancing.
Birth place: Seoul
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 58 kg
Trainee Years: 4 years under JYPE
Favorite Singers: Taeyang, Omarion, Usher
Misc Info: Originally debuted as solo artist. Will be changing his stage name soon.

♥ Son Dong Woon ♥
DOB: June 6, 1991 [maknae]
Nickname: Sonseuko, 16 D
Education: High School HanYoung
Specialty: Piano and traditional chinese
Height: 181cm
Weight: 64kg
Hobbies: lyrics writing and reading
Misc Info: Long-time JYPE trainee. Teased jokingly by fans for looking Thai, especially around 2PM's Nichkhun,who is said to look more Korean than Son Dong Woon.

Credits to B2st Facebook Page

Beast is the B2st

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
This group is awesome saw them at the Korean Music Festival they are really good dancer and great live. But I'm sad they're all younger than me

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^They're all younger than me too...so no worries...practically ALL of the Kpop groups I like are younger than me...and the new ones seem to get younger, don't you think?
I'm not their fan yet...I'm a fan of a couple of these dorky guys
But I did watch their Beast MTV special, where they had to baby-sit for a day...it was too funny, watching them try so hard...Jonghyun kept getting ignored by the kids...I love watching guys with kids

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
they're all the same age as me so woot woot:) i LOVED these guys. they're my new music group for now. i especially love their shock mv. my favorite is yoon doo joon. love him. idk why they don't fix the guy with the bowl cut hair. they should at least style it or something. he don't look good with that haircut.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Omg serious you should listen to their other songs so good also

Mystery
Oasis
easy

I practically downloaded their whole cd they are freaken kyote man I really like Aj too. But all the guys are kyote except the bowl haircut guy 4 reals but he got a nice voice tho. they look pretty nice and down to earth watching the mtv channel. They are really great dancer he is a teaser to their new song. the song not on there yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-H_9l4V33M&feature=fvst

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Omg serious you should listen to their other songs so good also

Mystery
Oasis
easy

I practically downloaded their whole cd they are freaken kyote man I really like Aj too. But all the guys are kyote except the bowl haircut guy 4 reals but he got a nice voice tho. they look pretty nice and down to earth watching the mtv channel. They are really great dancer he is a teaser to their new song. the song not on there yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-H_9l4V33M&feature=fvst
yeah i just finish downloading all their songs. i love how their songs have so much energy. i listen to them every single day. yeah the bowl cut hair guy do have a nice voice. but they gotta fix the hair

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Timing for "Shock" mv in order of appearance.

0:10 - Yo Seob
0:30 - Joon Hyeong or Jun Hyung
0:45 - Doo Joon
0:52 - Dong Woon
1:00 - Hyeon Seung or Hyun Seung
1:08 - Ki Gwang (AJ) or Ki Kwang

Timing for "Bad Girl" mv in order of appearance/solo parts.

0:09 & 0:39 - Ki Gwang (AJ) or Ki Kwang
0:17 & 0:53 - Joon Hyeong or Jun Hyung
0:24 & 1:09 - Doo Joon
0:26 & 1:17 - Yo Seob
0:26 & 1:40 - Hyeon Seung or Hyun Seung
0:27 & 1:02 - Dong Woon

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
"Mystery" mv that was part of MTV Beast Almighty (Doo Joon does not appear in video)

Timing in order of appearance (I'm doing this for people who can't tell them apart in videos yet/notice all the various name spellings :p ):

0:03 - Dong Woon
0:14 - Ki Kwang
0:19 - Yo Seob
0:22 - Jun Hyung
1:38 - Hyun Seung

I think they got special guest appearances by SNSD & Kara

Here is the link to eng sub vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGS4kGApAZU​

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
100813 Shock @ Youth Olympic Concert - You can see the sweat on their face and necks! Jun Hyung in glasses :p

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't believe I haven't added these vids yet. Here they are :)

Wipe The Tears by AJ (aka Ki Kwang)
0:26 & 1:50 - Doo Joon
0:38 & 1:53 - Jun Hyung

Dancing Shoes by AJ (aka Ki Kwang)
0:37 - Yo Seob as backup dancer...I couldn't catch the rest.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
ahhh beast, love these boys.
they're so funny, sweet, and just very different, and many of them were previous things before coming together.

like Hyunseung would of been in Big Bang, but got eliminated from there, and i'm glad he's a beast member.
Junhyung was a part of XING, but left i believe, and now he became a rapper for beast... and before, i've never heard him rap, but sang and he was a dancer like always as well.
then there's dujoon who was part of the hot blood boys who could of made it in into 2AM or 2PM, but got eliminated, and now he's the leader of beast, and i like that.

i thought i would of never see those 3 again, but bam, BEAST debuted and i was soo happy to see them again.

and i really do love the other 3 members too. hehe, glad aj is happy being in a group instead of as a soloist, i remember he said that he was lonely just being a solo singer.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Beast vs MBLAQ @ Star Dance Battle

Beast Dance Spoiler by Hani Prepix & Mike Song of Kabba Modern

Watch out for their Comeback on Sept 30th
Clenching a Tight Fist (주먹을 꽉 쥐고)

Mini album: ”Mastermind“

01. Mastermind
02. 숨 (Breath)
03. V.I.U (Very Important U)
04. Break Down
05. 주먹을 꽉 쥐고(Clenching a Tight Fist)​

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
they're looking good on their album cover!! didn't get to listen to it yet, but I will soon :)

I'm really JunHyung biased haha. IDK what it is...I guess I like rappers from different idol groups. + I like it when they can sing too. haha. I do love all the member of Beast though :)

Teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwc_MBlANNs​