Baby

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
credit to kosmo! online

BEIJING -

anyways, the baby is still alive. but his parents is poor, so they r hoping for the public to help contribute some money. So that an operation can be done to place back the heart to its original position.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
that baby looks sooo adorable.
i pray with all my heart and soul that he receives an operation.
what a beautiful angel baby.

im sad to hear and see this. but i do hope everything works out great.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
omg...its so sad...
i wish them the best...and the baby..
seeing that picture hurts my tummy...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I can't tell if his heart is protected with skin around it or if it's the actual heart. Do you have the article to this story?

May God bless him and allow the surgery to happen sooner than later. He will be in my prayers.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
wow that so sad....my heart sank when i saw the picture. I was just telling my boyfriend how I wanted a baby too just as I was clicking in here.

Saifah

bite me x___
OH MY GOODNESS MY HEART JUST SANK.
POOR BABY.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
if they put a circular metal protector around it he could become the next iron man................ lol no in all seriousness i hope they get the movie to have the surgery

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
its real news, i took it frm a local news website.
im not sure whether its skin/wrappings thats surrounding his heart.

up until nw, no news on the baby's operation yet

credit to kosmo! online

BEIJING -

anyways, the baby is still alive. but his parents is poor, so they r hoping for the public to help contribute some money. So that an operation can be done to place back the heart to its original position.
Sorry, but i need to say that your information is a little wrong...

Here the article from the Daily Mail:

The parents knew about the condition before the baby was born, but chose not to abort it.

The unusual and dangerous development was caused by a rare disease - less than five babies in one million are struck by it. The illness affects the child's chest and abdomen.

Less than 200 cases have been recorded and it is the first modern case in China.

Most babies die from the disease before birth.

Doctors are expected to operate to repair the malformation when the infant is strong enough.

Scroll down for more...

The baby lies in intensive care with its heart outside the thorax

In July 2004, Charli Southernwas born prematurely with a similar condition and survived two operations to repair her chest.

And in 2006, Naseem Hasni underwent surgery to put his heart inside his chest hours after being delivered by Caesarean section at Holtz Children's Hospital in Miami.
Forgot to add that the baby was born last year....

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh really? cause in the daily newspaper here.. it was reported that the baby was just born recently lols