BACK OFF!!! She's my COFFEEMAKER!!! (Sequel) ::Tik/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
This is will be my next story after instant husband... I'm still not so sure who will be the n'ek... ^_^ I don't know if you can call this the sequel of instant husband but this is like Tik's side of the story and more things about him...something like that... :lol: and don't mind the title...that's just temporary... can't think any good title atm... :lol: the first one is about instant noodles and this one will be all about instant COFFEE!! :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OOoO i can't wait for this...and it's tik :drool: hmmm the n'ek??? idk...maybe me lmao....maybe ann t???? or aff or...cherry...gosh...idk....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol instant coffeemaker eh??!!!

why go far..

how bout numfun patacharin from rahuts siggy? lol

hmm...we cant really use aff since tik thought that he slept with her ..which is whoever this "n'ek" is gonna be LMAO...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. donna another one ehhehe.. ooo i cant wait.. btw are you gonna finish yuor other fic of ateam.. hehe xp..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the mafia story??? hmmmm... I still don't when will I continue that... :lol: I'd like to write this one first after instant husband....

nikki1786

LizQuen
I'm choosing between aff, rita and namfon... :lol:

alrite.... :lol: don, i've notice... you're into comedy love stories recently... i hope you could work on "lips of an angel"... make that a comedy-action love story... :) anyways, take your time. we've got lots of ideas recently... lol did you happen to share these fan fics you made to your friends. me, i do. lol. :) but mostly, mga baklang ang nagkakagusto kasi... ang guwapo daw ni ken at aum... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
my sister accidentally read a chapter of lips of an angel and she told me she wanted to continue it for me...but I said no... :lol: she wanted to change it into a bea-john lloyd fanfic... :lol: I will continue that if I have more time... I can only write 1 fanfic atm... so busy with school... I've shared a fanfic to my friends before but the actors were korean... haven't shared a fanfic yet with thai actors in it... ayaw nilang basahin mga fanfic ko ngayon kasi hindi naman daw nila kilala yung mga ginamit ko na artista... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
my sister accidentally read a chapter of lips of an angel and she told me she wanted to continue it for me...but I said no... :lol: she wanted to change it into a bea-john lloyd fanfic... :lol: I will continue that if I have more time... I can only write 1 fanfic atm... so busy with school... I've shared a fanfic to my friends before but the actors were korean... haven't shared a fanfic yet with thai actors in it... ayaw nilang basahin mga fanfic ko ngayon kasi hindi naman daw nila kilala yung mga ginamit ko na artista... :lol:

lol... bea-john... i cant even imagine Bea being a mob boss sa fan fic, member na ba ang ate mo dito sa SW? anyways, i was thinking about the mini series of "your song", why dont you try email a feedback on abs-cbn... :)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
what do you mean don't mind the title? I LOVE that title! my first throught was, "that's hilarious! I gotta read that!" reminded me of tye and noon's recent lakorn

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol... bea-john... i cant even imagine Bea being a mob boss sa fan fic, member na ba ang ate mo dito sa SW? anyways, i was thinking about the mini series of "your song", why dont you try email a feedback on abs-cbn... :)
nope...she's not yet a member... wala daw siyang time para mag-forum... she's so busy with her life... :lol: she's a student and at the same time, she's taking care of her daughter so no time for any other things... :lol:

what do you mean don't mind the title? I LOVE that title! my first throught was, "that's hilarious! I gotta read that!" reminded me of tye and noon's recent lakorn
thanks, beamsgirl! :lol: you better read my other fanfic first since I'm not going to start this right away... I'll finish that one first... just click on my siggy to read it... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
nope...she's not yet a member... wala daw siyang time para mag-forum... she's so busy with her life... :lol: she's a student and at the same time, she's taking care of her daughter so no time for any other things... :lol:

i see... well then, i cant for this don... email mo kaya ito sa abs-cbn... lol baka ipalabas sa "your song".... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I wasn't inspired by the Coffee Prince series... I haven't even seen it... ^_^ will try to post a preview of this story on saturday... ^_^